Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

My work last night :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2438043319.jpg
    image-2438043319.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 116
Right I need a kick up the bum. No idea how weigh in tomorrow will go tomorrow. Gonna start noting down everything i'm eating but not counting. Starting tomorrow. Will post up here so you'll likely see me on here more often... (sorry I have been rather neglectful of late)

Much loves. xx

We are missing you Han xxx and I've recruited some newbies to Hannah's way!! So come on girl!!! We need the inspiration :0) xxx

I've been a bit bluh recently but I will be back on form. Think I need either a really good or a really BAD weigh in to kick me up a notch.

I ate a whole tube of Hagen Dazs. over a thousand calories. LOL. I feel sick. Starting back logging my food as of tomorrow.

Just noticed I've been doing Juddd/IF for 6 months and 2 days =)

Just see the bluh as a little break...and once your little break is over ... Hit it hard!!! You can do it Han :) xxx you have done so fantastically well, you deserve a little diet holiday...but all good things must come to an end lol :) xx

Just noticed I've been doing Juddd/IF for 6 months and 2 days =)

I can't believe its been soo long.
Like you i started back on 23rd July, and am wowed by how long ago it was.
Although not judding i like reading your diary as we started together and our stats are so similar (same height and similar weight)

I have no idea on my body fat % tho?

I've struggle big time the last six weeks (and put on two lb in that period repeatedly).
My appetite seems uncontrollable atm. I'm trying to have a really strict week to get me mojo back so hopefully will be back on it soon.

O yeah we're awesome :D yer slightly lighter, and started heavier than I though! Kudos to that. You must be feeling great though, I know how fab I feel having lost the approx 2 stone I've lost. =)

must be in the water as I feel out of control.. I've been in and around this weight for far too bloody long and I think I'm losing sight of things a bit!

You need scales that measure BF% to be able to work it out :) I'm only doing BF% because I'm training, I'm working on the basis of weights

I'm gonna keep recording and hope that everything works out.

Might as well stick in what I've eaten today - just as a note - I'm logging the calories if they are easily accessible. If I don't know them I'm not going to worry. I'll be able to go over things if I gain weight this week and see where things need to be changed.

Saturday - 26/01/13

Fry up - 2x wheaten bread, egg, bacon, mushrooms, sausage. Tea and biscuit

Packet of PEZ sweets (nom nom nom) 3 x 11 cals = 33

(3 mile walk)

pot of custard - 150 cals

Never mind about the scale weight Hann, especially on the back of a sugar fest with the ice cream and sweets. i mean that could be responsible for that small weight increase in stored glycogen alone, so temporary. You are doing so well with the weight training I'm sure you only need a little adjustment in your diet to make all the difference on the scales, ie.. up the healthy stuff etc..(I know..same old...same old) I think we do need to kick ourselves up the backside occasionally, I do...every couple of months I find I'm slacking off, enjoying this diet so much that I lose sight of exactly what I'm eating etc. I started August so am also coming up to six months and am think just 1lb short of 2 stone ain't bad. Xmas really mucked things up & I think I've only just got out of Xmas food mentality if I'm honest. We can do it, lets 'kick *ss':D

I know I did so well over christmas and I think subconsciously I thought I was missing out or something? I'm totally the same as you Jilly, I have control for a while then things slip a little bit.

Aye right enough I completely forgot about the sugar hit last night. Hopefully I'll have a good result next sat :)

Saturday - 26/01/13

Fry up - 2x wheaten bread, egg, bacon, mushrooms, sausage. Tea and biscuit

Packet of PEZ sweets (nom nom nom) 3 x 11 cals = 33

(3 mile walk)

pot of custard - 150 cals

Dinner - pizza

6 tbsp flour
1tbsp oil
1 sachet yeast
150g cheese
1 slice of pineapple
1 slice of ham

7 x pez (the rest of the packet lol)

bowl of bran flakes, 1tbsp honey, milk. (late night snack)

----

Sunday

Breakfast - bran flakes, honey, milk

gym workout

2x protein scoops

lunch - two baps, butter, sandwich spread, crunch corner yog

1/2 tub of pringles -_-

------

fasting from 5.

Had an excellent day today, gym gym gym

Hannata Tracked a Workout for 1,240 pts Today

• Elliptical Trainer:
    • 0:15:00 || Moderate (+113 pts)
    • 15 minutes level 10 av speed 10kmph
  • Stretching:
    • 0:04:00 (+2 pts)
  • Two-Arm Kettlebell Swing:
    • 20 kg x 10 reps (+46 pts)
    • 20 kg x 10 reps (+46 pts)
    • did circuit of kb swing, clean, press.
  • Clean:
    • 20 kg x 10 reps (+52 pts)
    • 20 kg x 10 reps (+52 pts)
  • Standing Barbell Shoulder Press (OHP):
    • 20 kg x 10 reps (+75 pts)
    • 20 kg x 10 reps (+75 pts)
    • 10 kg x 10 reps (+65 pts)
    • 15 kg x 10 reps (+70 pts)
    • set 3 and 4 done with the later power snatches and snatches
  • Clean and Press:
    • 30 kg x 10 reps (+127 pts)
    • 35 kg x 5 reps (+116 pts)
    • 35 kg x 5 reps (+116 pts)
    • struggled towards the last set and personal trainer had to nudge it past where my triceps were struggling to push. Also have a bit of a shoulder strain from the 24kg kettlebell swings last session.
  • Power Snatch:
    • 10 kg x 10 reps (+53 pts)
    • 15 kg x 10 reps (+57 pts)
    • the swing part of the snatch, minus the squatting. Did all of the exercises (power snatch, squat, press, snatch) then moved onto the 15kg
  • Overhead Barbell Squat:
    • 10 kg x 15 reps (+40 pts)
  • Snatch:
    • 10 kg x 10 reps (+65 pts)
    • 15 kg x 10 reps (+70 pts)

Shamelessly copied from my Fitocracy account ;) Y'all need to go there and join me. I levelled up to level 7 ^_^

PT says I have amazing flexiblity oh er ;) When I'm doing a shoulder stretch like in this pic:

13093256(400x400).jpg

I can go another 30/35 degree further back than that. PT was amazed. I didn't really get it, but I guess I've always been flexible? But anyway, its great but its also bad in other ways because I don't have a lot of control over it. When I'm doing an olympic snatch i'm pretty much throwing the weight up in a swing and above my head. Of course my instinct is to fire it back to lockout (which is the 30/35 degree angle) and with a heavy weight that would cause me to be completely unbalanced and fall back. I'm trying to train myself to not do that. My PT is being very helpful... he's showing me the correct form.. I watched him from the side and I was kinda like "well it feels like I'm doing that" and he said he'd demonstrate what I did but he hasn't got the flexibility haha. he did get one over on me though.. I said to him later on that I struggled with the squat up and chop, it takes a ****ing assload of momentum from one hand and yer glutes... I said to him I've been struggling with it and i CANNOT get past the 12kg log (when all my other exercises are by far heavier) and he decided he would be clever and do it with the 20kg log. What a root! lol. I do love him though, hes a fantastic guy and we always have a laugh but we most definitely get down to work too. Its a pleasure going to sessions with him, not a pain. :)

Hope all is going well Hann, you've been very quiet!:)

Hi Han,

Would you be able to post Han's Way again. My other half is trying ADF but suffered a terrible attack of gout (first time ever and after a month of ADF). Apparently intermittent fasting can be a trigger. i wondered if doing it your way (only 24 hour fast instead of the 36+ on normal ADF) might be better.

I know about purines in foods and protein choices, increased fluid intake etc but thought your way might just work.

Hope you don't mind :)

Hi Han,

Would you be able to post Han's Way again. My other half is trying ADF but suffered a terrible attack of gout (first time ever and after a month of ADF). Apparently intermittent fasting can be a trigger. i wondered if doing it your way (only 24 hour fast instead of the 36+ on normal ADF) might be better.

I know about purines in foods and protein choices, increased fluid intake etc but thought your way might just work.

Hope you don't mind :)

If you go to the First page of Hann's Diary her schedule is posted there!

Cheers Jilly...will go and find it :)

Back