Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Hello all sorry I've been shamefully afk! I'm still alright, still judding! Still gaining weight lol. I deadlifted 60kg tonight, just under 9.5 stones!!! That's a whole person! POW.

Diets been a disaster this week, not a single fasting day -_-

I'm gonna do a cut for 10 days this month, will be doing the old ww points (I never lost weight on propoints). Not for the purpose of losing loads in like a quick time, just to prevent a lot of weight going on. I'm basically in overeat mode at the moment to build muscle.

Need a bit of diet balance, 2/3rds of the time I'm on muscle build mode with IF, then a third will be weight loss mode with ww. Starting on Monday, and finishing in exactly 11 days (Friday week).

Yeah so I ballsed up my cut phase.... lol. So bad at dieting... i'mma stick with what I know.

Sorry I've been so afk lately >_<

I've been off teh rails all week with a horrendous dose of flu. But starting again tonight :]

Steaming. About 3 weeks ago I was in the gym for my regular PT session, all was good, was at reception waiting for pt to come out. WHO COMES IN THE DOOR but him... dirty aul slimgate (the one I mentioned before that "would date me if I was slim".)

I'm like keep calm... keep calm. PT comes out from office, has spot on timing, thank god. So I'm walking away from him in mid conversation with pt, and pt says, oh someone's looking you, and the fruit was waving and smiling like we were best mates. SCUSE ME. I was walking away from where he was going, talking to someone ELSE. You coulda easily texted me later on or caught up with me another time, why such a pointed effort to speak to me ¬_____¬ Previous to me seein him that day I had text him a couple times over the past couple of months to zero response, why so friendly now? GET OUT OF MY GYM YOU IDIOT*. Also he told me he'd rather do a sport than join a gym. And there are so many gyms in my town, he coulda picked any one besides mine.

And I saw him again today. Ninja timing he was just on a machine that was facing the wall as I walked by him. Whoop. Its kinda getting to be a fun game ha ha

*i know its not MY gym but still, get out :p

Also!

Gym session - got a 90kg deadlift, and NEARLY got 95kg. That's like just under 15 FREAKIN STONES. Got a clean and press at 45kg too =]

My pt says that on paper, my numbers are staggering (I've only really had 2 sessions of deadlifting, and about 5 of clean/press) and it makes him look like an awesome personal trainer, which he blates is. I think I'm also blessed with a staggering amount of natural strength. I've spoken to people who've trained for 2 years and still struggle to get 40kg overhead. (which makes me feel a little bit bad but not really :p)

Last edited:
Wow Han sounds like you're doing so well with those weights! PT sounds great as well I'm made up for you :)

Don't worry about the waving idiot, he's probably just realised how good you're looking now and regretting what he said. Loser!

X

Back