Happier this week :)

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Hi guys

Just to report that I have been to the dreaded wi today and after staying the same last week am very pleased to announce that I am 4lbs lighter this week :D :D :D :D :D

J
xx

Hun dats great news really well done! its a great weigh in result!

Bet that has made your day. Good for you, looks like you are back on track. You are making fab progress.

Thats fab you must be so proud,just looking at your weight loss progress and am amazed at how much you have lost so quickly...well done!x

Joooooooooools darling that is just fabulous!

I'm so pleased for you! I was away all week and actually thought about you and your weigh in!

We all catch up in the end eh. You must feel brilliant this week. Any shopping trips yet? Anything nice?

Well done Jools, here's to another great loss next week!

X

Hey Betsy - did wonder where you were :D

I feel fab today and hope that the good losses continue for another 7-8 weeks cos then I will be refeeding 14 Dec for Xmas and then probably going to WW in the new year.

No real shopping trips as yet - though I did buy a Cardigan in the Sainsburys Sale the other day. I needed something in brown to wear over a beautiful vest top I have and in Sainsburys came across a lovely chocolate brown cardi that had short sleeves. I tried on the size 20 and it swamped me and the size 16 (omg!!!) fitted but just did not look right - so I got the size 18!!! I have not worn sizes that low for about 15 years !!! lol. Feel sooo good about that. I will have to go shopping for some skirts soon as the current one I am wearing today ( another pencil style skirt) is currently miles too big and is on my hips rather than my waist.

I feel so skinny compared to what I was only 3 months ago lol :D :D :D :D

Back