Happiness is the key!!!

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
I think i have finally cracked it!!!

I have tried so many different diets, for the last 15 years or so, all my adult life i have struggle with my weight.
I did slimming world 4 yrs ago and lost around 2 st but it didn't last long as i got fed up and ran out of money to do it!!!

This time it is different....i am HAPPY! I am happily married with 2 adorable little girls (1 and 7) and although we have money problems (don't we all!!!) i am happier than i have ever been! I think this is the key to eating healthier, and wanting to actually lose weight!!!

Too many times in the past i have lost weight because someone else said i should, and although i did agree with them, i didn't want to lose weight, i didn't see the point, and hell i loved my food too much!!!

Now i am in a place in my life where i am happy it is far faaaaar easier for me to lose weight. I am a real comfort eater but i am getting out of that habit now, i am like a different person to how i was just a year ago!

I think far too many people think losing weight will solve all their problems, when in reality it doesn't always work like that, losing weight helps some problems, like health problems and spending time with the kids doing sports, and it does help with bedroom sports too ;). BUT it doesn't solve ALL problems!

Hope i haven't babbled on too much, just an observation i have made, and one last thing to mention.....if you want something that much, you will fight to get it!!!!

Much love xxx

I think i have finally cracked it!!!

Too many times in the past i have lost weight because someone else said i should, and although i did agree with them, i didn't want to lose weight, i didn't see the point, and hell i loved my food too much!!!

I think this is so true, it has to be a choice you make for yourself, because you WANT to, rather than because you think you SHOULD. I have joined SW 3 or 4times in the past, either to keep a friend company or because I was getting married. Every time I lost 3-4 stone, and put it straight back on again. This time, I made the decision myself to join, with nothing specific to slim "for". And this week I got my 8stone award and am the smallest I have been since I was 18 years old.(I'm now 32).

It's a grerst feeling to know you're going to succeed this time!

Wow well done! It is great isn't it! And the fact Im in no rush, i don't care if it takes another 2 yrs to get to target as long as the weight goes down not up lol! Luckily its coming off pretty fast! Xxx

Sent from my mobile

very true .... i too am finally in a happy lace and this time finding i can stick to the healthy eating more .... i still have occasional blips but ive been at sw almost a yr now and lost 2 stone (it would be more but holidays resulted in weight gain oops)

Back