Happy 1,000th to me!!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Wooooo! Reached 1,000 posts!! So thats 1,000 ramblings from me in 18 or so months lol!!

I'm nuts I know, but I'm bored and just figured it'd be a funny thing to celebrate haha! :party0038::party0023:

lol@abbie any excuse for a party lol xxx

Wow thus a lot:)....Yes happy 1000th posts :love047:. Well dun on ur losses x

As long as we have something to celebrate, life can't be all bad can it?

Congratulations Abbie x x

Any excuse for a shindig me! haha :D

Well done....a quick question....what are the extras for hitting 1000?......any excuse to party!...am with you on this one!! WOOHOO!:party0016:

no extra's i don't think funky, which is why I thought I'd celebrate in my own way lol! So here's raising a glass of water haha! xx

Cheers Darling!!!!

Cheers! Must have a look how many I've posted.....

OMG I am a minimims addict!

I do believe i am a minimins addict with 8,796 posts!!!!

Catch me if you can girls ..... mwhahahahah :rotflmao:

I think you might get longer signature space the more you post so there is one little bonus to it! :D

Happy 1000th Abbie.

Tanya I remember you from when i done LT first time round, You were just starting re-feed. You look amazing xx

I don't think i will ever catch up, I read all the posts but don't comment on many......Hmmm maybe i will hijack everyones posts to boost my postings lol

humph i posted loads tonight. I thought I would catch up and now have RSI. and am nowhere near 1000 let alone 8000. would it work if i type one word of each sentence. in a different reply box, or would that annoy everyone??

This random ramble shows its late, I am tired and should go to bed :D

Kezzerbelle said:
humph i posted loads tonight. I thought I would catch up and now have RSI. and am nowhere near 1000 let alone 8000. would it work if i type one word of each sentence. in a different reply box, or would that annoy everyone??

This random ramble shows its late, I am tired and should go to bed :D

LOL!!!

LOL Kezzer!! That really made me laugh!

You most definitely are a minimins addict Tanya lol! Wow, My 1,000 seem's so insignificant now lol xx You keeping alright? xx

Back