happy and sad....

aaisha

start weight: 12 stone
height: 5ft 4
week 1: 5 pounds lost
week 2: birthday cheated alot= 1 pound lost
week 3: 6 pounds lost
week 4:9 pounds lost!!

but unfortunatley as today was my anniversarry with my bf i cheated big time and went to nandos..feelin a bit bad...but so happy about the weight ive lost i didnt care..i cheated before and i was able to go bak on the diet again with ease, and its onli one day..so...or am i wrong and was it really bad of me? my current weight is ten stone 2 and my bmi is fine and everyone is telin me to stop this die before i get too thin..but i wana go down to nine and a half..should i stop?

You should carry on till you feel happy. some people push themselves to get their bmi 2 20 or something. but others are quite happy at 25. it really depends on how you feel. as long as you don't make yourself ill. I want to get to 9st and im 5 ft 2in so im sure 9 and a half for you is fine!!! Good luck with the rest of your journey
xoxo

You have done really well so far hun, as long as your are not over doing it I can't see why you should stop. Good luck with it all.

Hi,

Its all about you, where you want to reach. Go for it! Also, part of our CDC's role is surely to keep an eye out for us and spot any issues so I am sure they wouldn't let you carry on if they thought it was unhealthy.

You're doing well. Happy anniversary!

Judders74

You've done really well and as long as you are being healthy (i.e. not going under a healthy BMI), then go on as long as you feel you need to/want to. And I am soooo jealous - I LOVE Nandos - it's one of my favourites! haha - you can do it, good luck for the rest of your journey x

Back