Happy Anniversary to me ......... not!!

MandyJ72

Well, today is my 16th wedding anniversary and I was hoping to have a nice chinese tonight ........ but stupid me when I was losing lots in the first week said "hopefully will be able to lose 14lbs by our anniversary" ....... 2 1/2 weeks that gave me and DH bless is trying to be helpful but sticking to what I said and says no chinese until I lose the stone!

Made it to my DD (double digit dance - do you use that on here - pinched the idea from my Disney countdown on another site) :greenapple: of 10lbs today which was a "mini target" for me ...... but no chinese.

Pete - if you are reading this, there is being supportive hun and there is dicing with danger (especially since I will be cooking dinner - something nice and spicy me thinks that he won't like!!)

:D

:8855: Mandy, my OH hates it when we come to little agreements like yours, with you Chinese and when he try's to deter me from doing something i had said i didn't want do he gets punished for it lol so now he keeps his mouth shut ( best way really because they are damned if they do and damned it they don't).

Enjoy ur anniversary hun and have that Chinese, you have done really well already to get into the double digets, so treat yourself and tell ur hubby that u moved ur goal from 14lbs gone to 10lbs gone lol.

Back