HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDE LOGIC!!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
Hope you have the happiest of days.

Thank you for always being somewhere on the forum giving out your words of wisdom.

Whoop! Happy birthday!!

Hope you have a wonderful day - you deserve it! You're an amazing woman full of wonderful support to all of us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDE!!!! Lots of love, have a wonderful day and I hope you get thoroughly spoiled. A x x x x

Attachments

• birthday stuck.gif
    birthday stuck.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 78
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great day. x
(ps its my daughters birthday too! she's 8 today!)

:553::bliss::talk017::flowers::birthday::candle1::bestwishes::party0049::greenapple:

Have a wonderful day BL...xxxx :D

happy birthday!!!
hope you have a lovely day
daisy x

:553: Happy Birthday to you BL. :bestwishes:

Hope you're having a great day, being thoroughly spoilt and enjoying the party!
:birthday: :party0023:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

:birthday: :bestwishes:

Hi all

Thanks for the wishes!! :)

Just got home from the outlaws, and Bekimo, I can safely announce, I had no cake! :D

Had a lovely meal with the outlaws and very much to my surprise, my OH has given me a 12-week silver-smithing course which I can't wait to begin! I have to look at the term dates - it all depends on when I start my new job, but I am chuffed to bits about that.

And the outlaws gave me a rock tumbler! It is a very jewelery oriented birthday!

So we are now chillin like villains, sad the weekend is nearly over. Poo. :D

Thanks everyone!!

xx

Happy Birthday BL. Glad you having a great time, you will have to put up some pics of any jewellery you make.

hey I just founds this thread....hope its not to late to wish you a happy happy birthday.
xx

I'll just get in before midnight, hope you've had a lovely day. So much different to last year I'm sure!

Look forward to hearing how you get on with your jewelery making. You can make lovely things for your teeny tiny frame.

Well done for staying away from the cake xx

Happy Birthday BL

Hope it's not too late to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
What super presnts from your OH and his parents. I have my Mum staying, taking her home tomorrow. We have had a really fab quality time together.
Also had my best friend and her man here last night. She's going thru a tough time health wise.
I have just been able to see your disastrous dentist experience and job update. What a hard time for you BL.
I'll be able to get bak to psting in a few days.
Thinking of you. Hope you have enjoyed
your birthday. xxxxx

Back