Happy Birthday Minimins!!!

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Congrats Mini & Pierce, this fantastic site is 2 years old today!

Woowoo!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Minimins

Congratulations on a fantastic site, I for one would have been a little lost without it sometimes. It is so inspirational and motivating, so thank you again for being here for us all. :) :) :) :)

What would have become of us without Minimins, The admin, supermods, and mods eh? Oooh, and our fellow members!

hip hip.....

Well Done Pierce and Mini..... Happy 2nd Birthday x

happy birthday Minimins !!

and thanks to Pierce and Mini for getting it up and running.....:)

Debz xx

Happy Birthday Minimins. I for one am so pleased that this forum exists. :party0036: Heres to many more years of success, congratulations and thank-you. ;)

Happy Birthday to Minimins :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A lifeline to many of us....:happy096:

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY !

MiniMins
318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

On behalf of Pierce and myself we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our wonderful members old and new and those who are still lurking:) for their support and input into making MiniMins the success it is today!:thankyou:

And also a special thanks to our Forum Leaders who work hard behind the scenes to keep MiniMins running smoothly.

:thankyou:

Love you all:gen126:

Mini and Pierce

And without this site we'd all be much heavier. Thanks Mini and Pierce for all your hard work and happy birthday

Irene xx

When you signed up for your membership you would have put in your date of birth. The people who have birthdays each day are listed at the bottom of the front page of the forum

Back