HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMERGURL!!!

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
:birthday: Have a brilliant day, Tanya. Hope your meal at 15 is everything you dreamed of. Luv xxxxx

DITTO!!!!!!!

Hope you are spoilt rotten and you enjoy every single mouthful!!

ENJOY!

awwwwww i have my own happy birthday thread!!!! How sweet of you all :) Thankyou :)

Can't wait for the restaurant, will be taking pics of every plate so im sure you will all get to see them :giggle:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed J.O is there ... doubt it though :sigh: lol x

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and meal out.

Wishing you a fantastic day :D x

Enjoy the restaurant - you certainly look like you deserve it - you're before / after pics are amazing :D x

Thanks guys :)

Just about to leave for the restaurant - i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

have a fab time - make sure you post what you had and what it was like !!!

Hapeee birthday ! xxxxxxxx

I've said it elsewhere but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :) xx

Aww sorry for being so late Tan, I was in morocco so no computer. Happy birthday tanya! my birthday was 4 days ago myself hehe. Finally met another leo!

whooo!! did you have a good hols yas? x

Hey Yas - Happy Birthday & hope you had a great holiday! How are you doing??? xxx

happy birthday tanya jane -well done on all your weight loss follow you all the time - you look fab - enjoy "jamies" you lucky girl - watched his show on channel 4 today at 3.45 he makes delicious food - not to much cals in his reciepies - mostly stick to toms and chillis falvours than cream sauce and you should be ok - have a couple of cocktails - margaritas - loves them - thanks for all your posts and inspirations - love irish munchies xo xo

Back