Happy birthday to us!!

Kaalin

Hiya...not been around for a little while. I as approach the first anniversary of maintaining my LL weight loss I was thinking about the people who had a massive impact on helping me get there and was thinking of a very special member of this forum who celebrates that anniversary with me - Well done BL!!! Wow, where has the year gone??

This has been an amazing year, I have acheived many things that my weight held me back from doing before my most proud moment was completing a race walk back in June in fantastic time, something I'd always dreamed of doing but never believed I'd be fit enough.

The best present I could have received was being accepted by the NHS yesterday for a tummy tuck after years of being unhappy with the mess of my tummy (and knowing that post-baby belly would be worst after I lost weight was a good excuse not to!). After this is done, I'm hoping to be able to take up running...could be a marathon next!!

Thank you for all support I received here and hope everyone is keeping well :)

I really must update my photos as I have lost further weight myself and without foodpacks.

Love and best wishes to all of my old (and new) friends xxx

Well done you! Its great to hear from those who do manage to maintain long term. A real boost in self-belief for those of us still on the weight loss pathway.

There's anniversary threads on the main LL board for BL and Serenity Valley. BL still helping lots of us get our heads sorted :D. As you say, an amazing lady.

hi there
thanks for posting - its really good to hear from people who have managed to maintain, gives me hope i will be able to do it
congratulations on your anniversary
daisy x

Kaaalin!!!! I only just saw this! Hello honey!! SO nice to see you!!

Hapy ANniversary to you too!! Hard to believe a year has past! WHere DID the time go indeed!!!???

COngratulations on the Tummy TUck! You are so lucky - I want one! Maybe one day!! :) And on running - that is wonderful.

Not a day has passed this year that I haven;t said a small thanks for what I have acheived - trulyu life changing, and to be maintaining a year later isjust a dream come true!!

Wonderful to hear from you, and thatnks so much for thinking of me too.

XXXXX

(awww, thank you TI!!! The feeling is mutual. :)) xx

Back