Happy Chicken

chunkychicken

Hi all,

I had my 4 week weigh in last night (never thought I would make it this far when i started) and I am so happy with the results.

I have lost 30lbs exactly since I started. My BMI has dropped from 42.4 to 39.0 (first time I have been in the 30's in a very long time) and I am fitting into clothes I wouldn't have believed possible in such a short time.

I have a long way to go (see my ticker) but I believe now that I can reach the end of foundation with far more ease than I would have thought possible.

I am off out this weekend for a treat outfit from Monsoon for getting this far - so I can feel fabulous when I go to see OH's family (they are all TINY!) next weekend. I usually feel so terrible about myself when I have been to visit that I can barely speak on the car journey back because I feel so low. THIS time - I will feel different, and every time for now on will get better and better. What a fabulous feeling.

Have a great day all.
I am going to have my banana milkshake in a few - how GORGEOUS are they?

Laura
:D :D :D :D

30 pounds is just incredible! :party0038:

I bet you feel amazing, an what a positive post. Monsoon is one of my favourite shops - I love the way the clothes are styled. Sure you wlll look fab.

My week four weigh in is tonight.... hope it goes well too! Eek!

Have a great time with your family.

Laura you are amazing losing 30 in 4 weeks, i hope you get something fab to wear & feel great.Its good to post about our loses, it gives other hope.Thankyou & well done.

Well Done You! Amazing Loss!!! You Can Do It!! Well Done Again! Xxx

Congratulations, that is fantastic :clap::wow:

fabulous weight loss. Well done!

No wonder you're happy :p
Over 2 Stones in your first Month, how cool is that :D

Happy shopping :)

Hi Sis!
Well done you are amazing and look so too!
and the clothes you got from monsoon are GORGEOUS!! and you look so great in them.
WELL DONE SIS!! keep it up.
xx

Back