Happy Friday

Hi just thought I would share my story with you all. I went on LT about 5 months ago weighing about 12st. Lost about 2 stone didn't properly refeed (or at all if honest). Went away on holiday blah blah blah and needless to say put on most of the weight. Anyway I started lipotrim 18 days ago weighing 11.5 stone (so I didn't put all weight back on from 1st LT which is a miracle). Anyway I have lost 7lbs in week one and 7lbs in week 2. Have found it easier 2nd time round as I discovered the hot chocolate. I could only ever have the strawberry milkshake which is easier in the summer but not so easy on cold days and night. This week has consisted of just hot chocolate - sometimes with peppermint.
To those starting out grit your teeth and get over the first 7 days after that it is so much easier and you will feel fantatastic. Hopeing to continue on LT for another 2/3 weeks.

well done for getting back into lt great losses and i agree with you grin and bear then after 7 days it gets a lot easier
all the best

xxSharron

hiya chick, hope ya dont mind me asking but I noticed that ya add peppermint tea with your chocolate shakes, does tesco or asda stock this dying to try it out? By the way what an amazing weight loss!!

Great loss hun, well done.

Miss_unknown, I know Tesco's sell a variety of peppermint teas as that's where I bought mine - just wish I liked it!!!!! Lol!

x

Well done on getting back on track, its not the easiest thing to do but you've done it. Losing a stone in 2 weeks thats fab. Stay determined and focused on your goal and you'll suceed

Well done for climbing back on the wagon. Great weight loss too!

It's my first day today and i'm really inspired by everyone's stories.

Keep up the good work hun. :D

Back