Happy happy happy! Finally!!!

sxykyle

Well all my other threads are of me moaning about how weak i am and how bad of a week i have had and it goes on and on well this is a positive thread for change! :D it seems my motivation went for few weeks but this week it has come back and after that huge 7 and half gained after 2 bad weeks!!! i been to weigh in and lost 6 and half pounds so very happy and has given me that boost i needed! im not bloated any more and looking forward to another good week! thank you to everyone who listened and replied bk to ALL my moaning threads and heres to more positive and happy ones :stickdance:xxx

Well done you! It does feel good when back on track etc and you have proved that it is well worth it. That's a great loss! X

Thank you :) i know it has shown me i can do it! i think one big reason why i lost motivation was because i wasnt allowing myself any syns because for some reason i thought i wont lose weight eating choco etc with my syns! and i deprived myself too much. this week i have been having syns everyday like i love frying eggs in butter so i thought im going have some and just syn it! :) xx

Wow well done! I also feel guilt about using my syns, but if it's gonna help me stay on track, I eat them all if I need to! I agree the choccies feel too naughty! I have 1 per week after WI whether I gain or lose. Everyone deserves 1 a week :)

Well done! Can't remember if I replied to your other posts but I know I read them and really felt for you! That's a great result and just goes to show what an important part of the plan the syns are. You would never say- I had no free food at all this week! It's absurd, as free food is an essential part of the plan so why go without syns as they too are essential. Really pleased for you hun hope its given you motivation to keep going and getting great results :)

Just to refer to a previous poster on this thread - never feel bad about having your syns, they are there for a reason.

think of SW as a prescription for slimming success, HExtras, syns and free foods. Think of these are three elements, and if you exclude one of them the plan is not as effective long term.

Always have at least 5 syns each day and enjoy them!

x

Well done! Loss of motivation really, really stinks, and nine times out of ten it won't come back, so I'm very happy for you that it did!
Onwards!

Well done that's fab Hun! Keep it up! You sound like you have it sussed now :) I had a naughty weekend but enjoyed it now back on the wagon!! You must have willpower to lose over easter! Brill x

Well done, fried egg in butter mmmm im going to save syns for a sunday morning treat now, great idea.

Thank you everyone! i know i realised that not using my syns i only feel deprived and look at things thinking "i cant have that" when now i look at this and think "i can have you but another day" and i dont want to eat everything at once anymore! i got some choco in fridge from over easter and i am saving them for when i fancy them and found out the syns for them and they within my daily syns whoo hoo! but thank you every one! i am keeping it up 4 days til weigh in whoop whoop! xxx

Back