Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Happy Happy Happy!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by charl-x, 10 September 2009 Social URL.

1. charl-x

charl-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    When I 1st started this diet (4weeks tomorrow) I was dreading the idea of my mums wedding, shes lost loads of weight and is a size 12/14 I was scared of just being the frump in the plain outfit on the photos..

However I've lost a stone and 3pound since then and now have the most lovely red size 16 dress wahooo! I can't wait for this wedding now..Its little reasons like this I love this diet amazing what a bit of willpower (and milkshake) can do to them hips...I will try and upload the wedding pics, the wedding is a week Saturday :eek:

If your in the 1st week or couple of days believe me the diet is worth keeping at just for feeling as good as I do now keep it up lipotrimmers..xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charl-x

charl-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    I've even bought a size 14 dress because I can actually know in a while it will fit me :D

4. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Dat is so brilliant. Bet you will be a stunner at the wedding. you got a nice glimpse of what is to come so you must be delighted and so optimisic at the moment.

5. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's really great!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures & how nice that you can look back at them in the future & be proud of them!

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.