Happy, Happy, Happy!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bryonywalker, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bryonywalker

bryonywalker Member

Good evening everyone,
    How is everyone tonight?
    I am on day 6 now! i really cant believe i have nearly completed a week! i get weighed on saturday morning, and am nervously optimistic about it. I have been good all week and have been 100% all week! :) I have never had this level of self restraint where food is conserned, and have had a few moments where one of my children have come up and given me a half eaten chocolate mini roll for example, and i have just thrown it away! Go Me!
    All of the doubters at work cant believe im still alive after a week! lol! but at the same time seem to be perfectly behind me.
    Much love to all you lovely peeps. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done! It's like having your own power trip isn't it! Good luck at your WI! XX

4. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ooooh good luck for WI on Sat.....1st ones are the BEST lol......well done on week one and gon on with that girl power! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.