Happy Happy Happy!!!

Taff Lass

I have just finished my first week of induction and have just jumped off the scales 10lb lighter and 9 inches smaller!! Wow how amazing is that?? I just thought Id write a post to celebrate!!!! Bring on week 2 :)

Wowwwwww!!! Well done TL that is a great first week's loss, you are obviously doing everything right :D

Look forward to hearing all about it!

Thanks I hope I have lots to share. Ive never lost much on other diets but this is a huge incentive to keep going!! Im feeling very positive xxxx

Wow - amazing first week loss. Well done:)

Hi everyone who replied and a big big thankyou for all the encouragement. There was one day this week I could have just thrown in the towel I was so hungry and craving chocolate and bread and everything I shouldn't be eating. I ended up just going to bed at least that way I couldn't go to the fridge!!! Anyway its the end of the 2nd week and Im really pleased I've lost another 6lb and 4 and a half inches. Couldn't ask for anymore. What I wondered is could I stay on this induction phase for a little longer my BMI is still 30 and Id like to carry on as long as is safe to do so??? Any input would be great guys xxxxx

Great loss! Well done ... It does seem to be working really well for you! Xx

Well done on the loss. You can stay on induction for up to 6 months - if you started getting bored or find it too restrictive then that's the time to move to OWL:)

Morning Taff

Fab loss! i agree with Katie, i think part of my problem was i stayed in induction too long and got a bit bored.

Back