Happy holidays everyone!

Where did the year go? Suddenly its nearly end of December and xmas.....again and we realize that with giant strides we started in january and within a blink of an eye, 2008 is on its back!

A big thank you to each and everyone for the huge impact you have had on my weight loss and life this past couple of months. Its been a pleasure to know an amazing group of people! Thanks for all of the personal emails and support I received......without any of you, i'm sure 2008 would have been extremley boring and I wouldnt have gotten as far as I am.

From my side I wish you all a very merry xmas and prosperous new year filled with loving wishes and beautiful thoughts and may all of your dreams come through for 2009!!

May 2009 mark the beginning of a tidal wave of love, happiness and bright futures and may we all succeed in being much thinner for whatever reason we have.

To everyone that is getting married, may everything go without a bang and I hope he/she knows how lucky they are to have you in their lives.

To those who need someone special, may ya have find that true love that fills all of your desires.

To those who need money may their finances overflow and always remember when one door closes another one opens!

To those who may need a friend, remember we are only an email or phone call away and don't forget we are in this together and with you every step of the way so theres always a shoulder to cry on whenever ya need one.

Thanks for being there and being a friend. With very much love for the new year.
:D

awwww miss unknown thats a lovely message. thank you hun! xxxx merry xmas and a very happy new year to you too... hope all your dreams come true, you deserve it!!! mmmwah ..

This site is brilliant!!

We are all going to need each other next year for support to get to target!! XX

thats what we are here for. I just pigged myself out today but back on the wagon first thing in the morning!!

To everyone that is getting married, may everything go without a bang and I hope he/she knows how lucky they are to have you in their lives.
:D

I've been a real gibbon today (sorry about the bad munky joke).
Due to some random hints dropped, I thought my bf was going to propose today......as it is 1:41am.....I'm guessing I've got that one wrong! Was a nice day really (spent alone together at his request-wrong clue number one), but due to my underlying expectations, I've buggered it in my own mind, and can't even be cross, as he will have no idea why!!!!....sorry to be a bit random on your post......feeling a bit random in general though!!! :sign0007:

ah munkypooh, ya never know something might happen in the new year (it takes a while for men to get their act together), hope your feeling better today hun though

Back