Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by woof, 21 March 2009.

1. woof

woof Alway see the love x

Whether your baby has 2 legs, 4 legs with fur or gills, Have a fab!!!!!

Love and lite

Woofy X
  2. sherby

sherby Well-Known Member

You too woofy.xx
  3. donedoingthis

donedoingthis Well-Known Member

Happy mums day to you all, :gen126::queen::flowers:
  4. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

happy mothers day girlies :0)
  5. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Enjoy mothers day everyone! Hope all you mums get well and truly spoilt. Me and my sisters have all cooked dishes for a bit of a family eating fest. I have done a massive pot of curry for them to try.
  6. woof

Today we are so blessed to be with our little one`e, unlike Jade Goody who passed away today leaving her 2 small boys behind.. on Mothers Day!

Give an extra hug to your Mum and children today. Make every day count!!!!

R.I.P Jade x

Love, lite and regards

Jodie X X X
  7. donedoingthis

donedoingthis Well-Known Member

That was so sad she passed away today, whatever you may have thought about her in the past and i certainly wasnt her biggest fan, its a terriblely young age to go, i feel for her family,
  8. sukie sue

OMG i didnt know , how horribly sad !!! sitting here crying dont know why , she was just soo young , her poor babies xxx
  9. woof

Its oh so sad, Sukie... Ive felt **** all day about the news. Held my boys that extra min longer 2n at bed time..... The poor little boys she has left behind, the cards they made but never got to give her makes me very, very sad.....

Woofy X
  10. sukie sue

i know , it just seems surreal , so sad x
  11. Jim

Jim Big Boy

We had a great Mothers day all the family gathered together and we had a nice meal at nice pub.