Happy Mothers Day!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Happy Mothers Day!

to all the Mums, Moms, Mams, Step Mums, Adoptive Mums, Foster Mums, Aunties, Mam-Gi's, Nan's, Grandma's, and god mum's! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful day :) And the gifts you receive are of non-food types! lol

My hubby and girls bought me 2 pairs of lovely pj's! :) in a size 16.. my current ones are size 22 and 20's! So will have a clear out later! :D

Sun is shining and we're heading to the beach later to walk the dogs, have a paddle and see my pony :)

Hope whatever you do you have a lovely day :)

Last edited:
Happy Mothers Day back to you. What a lovely present!

Don't forget the step mums too. (Thank goodness I am not one anymore!)

Morning Purple Hugs! Looks like we both had the same idea at the same time.
Have a good day. Hoping to get the dog out shortly too.

Hi P.H, have a lovely day.

Hiya Purple, Molly, Red & Linda... and all the fab minis folks. Have a great day and enjoy every minute of it!
xxx

lol morning girls :) Added step mums!! ooops! lol

Yeah, have a super Mothers Day.
Am i the only poor b..ger that got fav :d'oh: chocolates from her beloved husband.???? But i am so loving them.
So much for Maintenance, seems like he's pushing me back in to the Restart sub-forum.:8855:
NO CHANCE, i am not going back to former body.

Get ou there!

Good Morning ladies.. get out there today I have just come back from a fab walk along the sea front, came home and had an ice cold shake, will tidy up and then wait for my lovely Mum to come... my neice became a Mum for the first time this week.. so here's to the Mums, Grandma's and us soon to be fit and fab Great Aunties x :D

Yeah, have a super Mothers Day.
Am i the only poor b..ger that got fav :d'oh: chocolates from her beloved husband.???? But i am so loving them.
So much for Maintenance, seems like he's pushing me back in to the Restart sub-forum.
NO CHANCE, i am not going back to former body.

Lucky you, getting a present from your husband. To quote my husband "you are not my mother":8855:

Happy mothers day to all us lovely ladies, hope yu all have a fantastic day today. Keep up the good work, you are all so truly inspiring xx

Lucky you, getting a present from your husband. To quote my husband "you are not my mother":8855:

LOL
Well, i should have said from the kids, but then why not a pressie from my hubbie???
He turned into a mother;)

Good Morning ladies.. get out there today I have just come back from a fab walk along the sea front, came home and had an ice cold shake, will tidy up and then wait for my lovely Mum to come... my neice became a Mum for the first time this week.. so here's to the Mums, Grandma's and us soon to be fit and fab Great Aunties x :D

Have also had a lovely walk on the beach :) weather is lovely though was warmer yesterday can't complain. :)

Got extra big snuggles from my horse :) He's shedding his winter coat... seems like yesterday he grew it.. so shows how quickly the seasons change :)

Back