Happy New Year - I am back

Raringtogo

Morning all,

Happy New year.

I started Cambridge diet in Jan 2011 at 12 stone 8lbs and lost 3 and half stone by May 2011 and got down to 9 stone. My original plan was t get down to 8 stone 7lbs but after being on it for 5 months I had to give it up.

Up until Nov 2011 I had put on 8lbs but then over xmas I put on another 4lbs so I am currently at 9 stone 12lbs and want to get down to 8 stone 7lbs.

So here I am again and back here for the tremendous support I received when I was originally on the diet.

Heres to getting down to our goal weight in 2012.

Good luck everybody ;)

welcome back. i am restarting today i have lost 1stone so far but i want to lose a further 3 stones:)

join us to shift that weight once and for all but well done for losing your weight!!

Raringtogo - I have about the same amount to get off due to a holiday and Xmas (and I did have a great time). I think of this as 'maintaining' rather than 'restarting' as I think I will always have to watch what I eat if I want to fit into size 12s rather than go back to 18/20s. It went on quickly so I'm anticipating that it will come off quickly too (fingers crossed). Good luck to everyone working towards a goal!

Welcome back Raringtogo, you had great sucess last year with the CD so I am sure you will do just as well this time round. Good luck!

Back