Happy so far!

Mmmm coffee shop cakes the only thing thats puts me of them is the price ha ha!

Well just going to watch hangover three and sacrificing afternoon shake and afternoon snack for three snacks now! Thanks to who posted about boots popcorn went in and got what looks like a big bag of maple popcorn under 100 cals very exciting! and bag of crisps and a bag of sweets i make up to 100 cals so all sorted !

Weigh in day and i have lost 1stone 10.6 lb on week 11 of slimming world which i am pleased with as i had holiday in the middle!

Funny day today not in work till 12 and slept till 11 so only had one shake so far not sure what to so ! And really cant decide what i want for tea getting hungry now so think ill have my shake

Not doing to bad !

Today was shake ,
1 sausage!,
costa latte ,
forgot to have ma shake didnt see the point just before tea,
Curry
Maybe frozen muller yoghurt

Attachments

• image-447346249.jpg
    image-447346249.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 94
I missed your weigh in post so well done you!!!

Fab stuff xx

It was weigh in yesterday officially and i was down 1 lb but i cheekily stepped on them scales today again and it was the in digital black and white a number 9!!!! Okay so i was 9stone 13lbs and 3/4 but it still said it !!!

So neither of us wanted to cook tonight well we both refused so takeaway it was not a good one either chicken kebab half portion of chips and two and half pieces of garlic bread n cheese with mayo !!! And a beer to wash it down!

This is my confession and no more !going to the races and i have never been before ! thats in two weeks for our anniversary so need to be good now to fit in a nice new dress and as it will turn in to two days of bad eating!!

Woo hoo fantastic! Xx

Oh haven't seen it!! Will take a look x

Last shift tonight/tomorrow starting new job monday so going out for dinner with work so do i be good or enjoy it ha ha ??

Enjoy yourself! I did sat night & lost 4lb this week! I find if I'm too strict then I fall off the wagon! Good luck x

Ha ha thank you i think i shall cant wait now is it bad am far more excited over a pub meal then leaving and starting my new job! Since slim fast when we go out for dinner at work i have watched everyone eat an i have a prawn cocktail no sauce or bread ha ha !

Well done on your weight loss too x

I'm the same! My other 1/2 took me to harvester & I was like a kid in a sweet shop!! Enjoy & don't feel guilty, just get back on it next day xx

Back