Happy so far!

Had a major cheat long weekend so need to update ma diary to keep me on track. So far nothing planned till christmas so hoping to loose a few lbs!

Im calorie counting / slim fasting bit of a mixture but still usually stick to the snacks and calorie controlled meals or shakes as i like that pattern.

100% today as long as i guestamated jacket and tuna correctly!

Lovely to see a few more people on here hope ur all doing well x

Forgot to post yesterday but day 2 of being good was even a snack under ! Lets hope i can say the same for today later !

Had another good day thursday and yesterday was friday had an awful day at work so was greeted with beer n choc which was very welcomed! Nearly 600 cals over.

After last cheat weekend im 9.2 1/2 which im just hovering at and getting fed up although i know its my fault. I just dont want to fall in to the trap of not being bothered then adding more at christmas on my way back to square 1!

I may try to cut 100cals of a day just to see what happens for a week. I have got smaller so may be i need less cals . When im working i only have tea at 8.15 so dont need my evening snack maybe just a hot choc for some thing sweet. And im sure i can manage when im not working .

Well last weigh in was 7/11 and today nearly a month on i have lost 3/4lbs!! I have had two cheat weekends so i suppose i am maintaining which i was more scared of doing then loosing weight!

Still would like to loose 1-2 lbs more so i always have a few lbs to play with!

Well I am starting back on Slim fast on Monday after having my little girl who is now nearly 6 weeks old I have two and half stone to lose I will post my actual weight on Monday.

I have lost three stone on slimfast previously from april last year to November and then maintain my weight until I found out I was pregnant I have had six weeks off now and I really need to get back on it before I add any more weight.

My husband is doing it too so should be good for motivation I just hope I don't eat out of boredom at home. So I just wanted to publicly declare that I will be starting back on Monday so I have to do it! I have been lurking on this thread for a week or so and it's lovely to see that it's quite busy at the moment hope you are doing well!

Back