Happy Sunny Saturday!!

Sez

has started again!!
Its a lovely morning here in Weymouth. Daughter at MILs, OH and me enjoying quiet breakfast (he croissants me cup of tea!), son in bed (Well.... he's a teenager!).

Bank Hol traffic building, we live on the main road in/out of town, but its so lovely today I couldnt care less!! Later, I am off to get my hair cut, and buy some new skin care. Maybe some Body Shop body butter, and some more serum from Boots.... OOOH lovely!!

Family are off to the beach, which I loathe, so peace for me for ages & ages......

All in all hopefully a lovely day planned!!

Wishing you all a very happy, sunny, cheerful, abstinent or controlled weekend!!:character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238:

Lucky you being by the sea on a day like today! But finally the sun has come to London - I laughed so much when I read a fellow Londoner's blog yesterda whilst it was freezing, grey and dark at 3pm - the BBC website insisted that it was sunny an 25 degrees in London and he linked to it and said 'WHY ARE THEY PERSISTING WITH THIS LIE!!!' My friend and I were at the Tate Modern Last night and at 6.30 I sat on the balcony of the Members Lounge looking at the grey sky and wondering if the cold greyness would ever end and then we came out of the ehhibition just over an hour later and I know the light on that part of teh Thames very well and even though it was still grey I said 'THE SUN'S HERE' and sure enough when we looked out of the window we could see the sunset reflecting off the Nat West tower and that the clouds were breaking.

I have already cycled to my friends house and back with some post...I shall clean the house and sew my friend's Ginger Spice dress for a festival we're going to and then up to Hampstead heath to sit under a tree with a big flask of homemade diet lemonade (recipe later!) and my paints! Hurrah!

I hope you both have a great day. I,ve been for my hair cutting this morning got all my washing done & we,ve been for a lovely walk along the canel path,so this afternoon im going too sit in the garden with my book.Its another beautiful sunny day here.

Hope you all had a good day whatever the weather! It ha been hot and sunny here, and as planned I have had my hair cut, treated myself (as if that wasnt enough LOL) to some more Boots serum and some gorgeous hand cream, AND (Get this guys) spent the afternoon on the beach with my family, and MIL & SIL and her two kids!!

I grumbled a bit at first, being a beach-phobic; nothing to do with swimwear etc, just I absolutely and utterly detest sand, cannot stand the feel of it at all!. But my MIL, bless her, had rented a couple of deckchairs and let me me use one so I wasnt too sandy. I didnt take any sun clothes (3/4 sleev top and long trousers) so I rolled up the trousers to my thigh, and then OMG!! I took off my t-shirt and sat in my thankfully new, white bra to sunbathe!!

Who is this unknown woman, and where did she spring from??? NO idea, but I think I could get to like the old tart!!!!

Happy Days all!!!!

xx

Back