Happy to lounge around in the 9's thread

Ooh! forgot to add and please forgive me m155 I broke the 9st barrier on my sneak daily weigh and scale showed 8st 13lb 8oz. Very pleased but of course have to wait for my official Monday weigh in to record it properly.

Aw poo. I hate STS!! But at least you didn't gain, and you'll probably have a great loss next week, fingers crossed. X

Hi, yes I just recently started using MFT but I am a complete techno phobe and still working my way around it. Ican only just about use minis!! You will have a good loss next week I'm sure but like I said a STS is so much better than a gain. Keep going!

9st10 this morning so 2lbs off last week! Would be awesome if I could get to 9st5 by Christmas

i really need to get back on track otherwise i'm going to be obese come christmas day! im currently 9 and a half, if i can lower this to 9.2 - 9.5 i'll be happy to maintain over christmas then hit the diet trail in january properly! x

lumpyandbumpy said:
i really need to get back on track otherwise i'm going to be obese come christmas day! im currently 9 and a half, if i can lower this to 9.2 - 9.5 i'll be happy to maintain over christmas then hit the diet trail in january properly! x

I'm exactly the same! 9st 6 this morning but would love to be 9.2-9.3 for Christmas them maintain that till Jan. Xx good luck xx

Hi there! Well 8.12.8 mid week and on official weigh in this morning I had a STS which was 9st last week and 9st this morning! I had a couple of days where my calories went to 1200 to 1300 and I think after a vlcd "real food" especially carbs as to be introduced very slowly. So trying to have a stricter week and more exercise this week to rein things in a little. Finding today difficult so will be having an early night in case I give into any cravings (which I haven't really had too much of until today).

Hi ladies its very quiet in here how we all doing? x

I'm here but technically I shouldn't be. Weigh in this morning and I've gone from 9st 11.4lb to a whopping 10st 1.8lb in ONE WEEK! It was my refeed week after my VLCD and I obviously introduced carbs too early and have bloated. There's no way it's 4.4lb of fat as I've eaten healthily bar one Christening buffet. Still bloody disheartening though. Oh well, onwards and downwards I hope.

Oh! Crikey now that is just torture! I had a coke zero and whilst not the healthiest of things at least is one calorie and the fizz and bloated me up and I feel full for now! Think that craving feeling will come back so I may wrap some Christmas pressies up or anything to distract myself. I will not cave in not now I have come so far and alas this not caving in will take practice to overcome these urges. Squishy you've done really well but do be careful on the re-feed. I was ok my first week and even had a slice of bread (just the one slice the whole week) and I lost. However, this week I think a few more carbs crept it (looking back at my journal and MFP) so I am going to cut out carbs (other than salad stuff) for next two weeks. I really don't want to do vlcd ever again and if it means taking re-feed slowly then so bit it. I also think it does slow down (the loss that is) when one is closer to goal but sooooo frustrating when so close!

Squishy panic not you can't possibly have gained true weight & YOU KNOW THIS so give yourself a slap & promise me u won't weigh yourself again till at least friday!!

Good girl :) x

Sir yes sir! You are so right. Consider myself slapped ;)

Hi all,
Well done Clanger and to those losing, have lost track of names as typing while I have 10 mins!! Squishy you must have bloat. Can people really put on that much in a week, doubt it!
havent posted in a bit. I CC'd for one week and when I weighed I had STS. I continued last week, went away for a girlie night, ate and drank all around me (was well needed though so had no guilt|!) and was so sick the next day I ate 4 squares of a cadbury bar and a ready made panini so think I balanced out but too scared to put in MFP! So |I weighed Monday and I again had STS but weighed this am and was 9 st 6.8lb. Its my TOTM so I am sure there' some hormonal bloat in there so I am delighted that there was a little loss. Planning of joining the gym to help tone up the mummy tummy but unsure if its worth the money. Dont want to waste money with so many expenses...oh decisions

EDT to add I just noticed that I am .5lb off 2 stone loss!! Am very motivated now :p

Back