Happy to lounge around in the 9's thread

Well I caved in to a mini binge last night! I had that feeling all day that is what I was heading for! However, I don't feel like I have failed like I used to and use it as an excuse to continue over eating. Just getting on with today and the rest of the week just conscious to reduce calories and/or exercise bit harder at gym. So finally beginning to practice being a slim person instead of the fat person that would just continue to eat. Ironically I am back in the 8's 8st 13lb 8oz!!!

Kira, we all binge every now and then! Its needed or you would go mad!
Any ideas how I can boost my loss? At this time of the morning I woud usually be in the park with the kiddies pushing them up a hill in their buggy but its just too cold for them, not fair to drag them out when one is sickly just so I can lose some weight! Maybe I will just bite the bullet and go to rejoin the gym today and try get as much use as i can from it before I go back from maternity leave in a couple of months. Realistcally 7 lbs is achievable by then but Christmas....wine....!!!! I am weak!

Just updating stats. Weighed this am as my hormonal bloating has gone and I am 9 st 6.2 lb!! I was so disillusioned CC and not seeing the change but I can put it down to TOTM and can see now the change. Its inspired me to have porridge for brekkie not Cheerios! Have not seen a weight so low in years!

I'm really not doing well at all :(
During the day I'm done but once the kids are asleep I'm bingeing on chocolates and crisps.. weigh in tomorrow and again, I'm gonna put on all because o have no self control.. Grrrr

Lisa you have done so well already. I was like that for a few weeks, just went crazy in the evening with the chocs and crisps and I am not a crisp person! Do you watch tv in the evenings? I leave (well dont have much of a choice with 2 little ones) the housework til then and I'm usually too active to eat so just have a cuppa tea and and an Alpen light or soemthing low calorie, works most of the time.

135lbs / 9st 9lb :D

Woop woop

Fantastic! Well done you!

Thanks to the winter vomiting bug I am back in the 9's. Lost 3.5lb over night! Every cloud eh?!

Beach you're doing well. Completely understand not wanthing to takes kids out if one is unwell but remember provided they are wrapped up well kids don't feel the cold like we do so don't let stop you taking them for a walk unless it's raining of course!

I find just doing housework or having a big declutter session really helps on the days I'm not fitting exercise in. If you can't do gym do a home DVD as then you can keep an eye on the kids too. There are so many dvd's out there so a great choice.

Beach you're doing well. Completely understand not wanthing to takes kids out if one is unwell but remember provided they are wrapped up well kids don't feel the cold like we do so don't let stop you taking them for a walk unless it's raining of course!

I find just doing housework or having a big declutter session really helps on the days I'm not fitting exercise in. If you can't do gym do a home DVD as then you can keep an eye on the kids too. There are so many dvd's out there so a great choice.

Yes you are right Kira, housework or DVD are both great options. I have even be known to run up and down the stairs felt pelt 20 times (its knackering and gets your blood pumping).

Squish, hope you get well soon- that bug sounds horrendous!! :(

Congrats on this mornings weight Beach, this is perfect porridge weather isn't it!

Meant to mention that after my mini binge (ok let's call it decision to eat as it totalled 1884 calories. Not too bad but obviously not something I should eat every day if I want to reach goal!) Sorry digressed, I was back at 8st 13lbs 6oz!! Let's hope I can stay in the 8's!!

Well weighed in this am. I was 9st6lb the first time and 9st5.8lb the next! Will go with the first! Had McDonalds yest :sigh: and it wasnt even worth it! Will weigh in again Wed as I actually think Wed gives me a better idea. Have a good start to the weel :)

Oh Kira well done on being in the 8s. I am actually thinking if this gym membership works out that by Feb I wouldnt mind being 8st 12lb . Will try reach target first!

Last edited:
I would go with the third weigh! I always weigh three times! Then I am a serial daily weigher! Ok official weekly weigh this morning brings me officially into the 8's!! 8st 13lb exactly! No ounces! Sigh! What a relief as I felt things were slowing right down. It is good to be able to eat a little of what I like and lose so even a pound loss to me is most welcome at this stage. Off to London at weekend so have to watch my calorie intake the rest of the week and up the activity. I'm sure the gym will make a difference as you are very close.

Well weighed in this am. I was 9st6lb the first time and 9st5.8lb the next! Will go with the first! Had McDonalds yest :sigh: and it wasnt even worth it! Will weigh in again Wed as I actually think Wed gives me a better idea. Have a good start to the weel :)

Oh Kira well done on being in the 8s. I am actually thinking if this gym membership works out that by Feb I wouldnt mind being 8st 12lb . Will try reach target first!

Oh I hear you on the McDonalds! I went on Saturday and it really wasn't worth it. Don't enjoy it half as much as I thought I would! And then logging the cals depressed the hell out of me...!

I never thought I'd want to get to the 8's but I'm tempted to try in the new year. I'm 9st 10lb this morning and my next goal is 9st 5 as this will be a loss of 3 stone exactly. After that I might aim for 8st 13.99999 just for the thrill of weighing 8 stone something ;)

I would go with the third weigh! I always weigh three times! Then I am a serial daily weigher! Ok official weekly weigh this morning brings me officially into the 8's!! 8st 13lb exactly! No ounces! Sigh! What a relief as I felt things were slowing right down. It is good to be able to eat a little of what I like and lose so even a pound loss to me is most welcome at this stage. Off to London at weekend so have to watch my calorie intake the rest of the week and up the activity. I'm sure the gym will make a difference as you are very close.

Well done Kira! Enjoy London. X

Kira I am also a daily serial weigher! Weighed 9st 5.6 this am! However wont change stats til tomorrow to see if its consistent. I always use more calories over the weekend so wednesday (in my mind) gives me a better idea of my weight. Made it to the gym yesterday for an hour and on their scales (not digital) I am 9st 3lb! Funny how they all differ!

Hi guys, i shouldn't be here yet (I'm 10st 4lbs!!!) have gained so much since June! Was 8st 10lbs then :( tried healthy eating last week, thought I had done really well but gained 2lbs!! I'm going strict cc this week and gonna work my ass off so hopefully will be able to join this thread next Tuesday!!!
Much love and good luck all

Hi guys, down to 10st 3.6lbs today so won't be long till I join you all!!! I don't know how to request friends on mfp so could you add me if you want to (I've just joined and it'll really help keep me on track)
My username is hutchiewedding
X

9st 8 this morning so 1lb off last week :D and it has been a very boozy foody week so especially happy!

Back