Happy to lounge around in the 9's thread

Thanks Hutchie :D
You will be in the 9s in no time! soooo close now!

Well done for the losses. Hutchie you will be in the 9s soon!
Yesterday was a disaster! Started out with a fried brekkie in a cafe followed by dinner in a pub (chicken wings, burger etc!) and crisps and choc with a glass of wine :O
Awful but i enjoyed it and went for a swim there to try rectify matters a little! Monday weigh in should be interesting! Have a good weekend :)

Morning, 9.12 and 3/4. Yay, I'm in the 9's. No doubt I'll bounce back up to the 10's again, but I'm going to try hard to stay here.

Morning, 9.12 and 3/4. Yay, I'm in the 9's. No doubt I'll bounce back up to the 10's again, but I'm going to try hard to stay here.

Welcome Lisa! And well done! Lovely to see the 9's on the scales. I drift back up to the 10's occasionally with bloating etc but I stick around here anyway! X

Morning all, well official weigh in part 1: 9 st 5.4 lb. Last night was a bit of a binge! Firstly ate dinner in my inlaws so ate raosties, stuffing and gravy which I usually avoid and then last night demolished 2 boxes of those party foods (well hubby helped!). Counted up afterwards and that was approx 400 calories :O Weighed 9 st 4.6 all weekend! Good news is that (TMI...) my bra is getting very loose and I am very top heavy so I know if they decrease a size (or three) I'd be happier than a few pound worth of loss! Body fat is 29.9% so will look that up to see what it means! Will weigh in again Wed morn. Good luck this week :D

Wow! Clanger you are doing fab! Alas I am back in the 9's having officially got to 8st 13 last week! I did have a good weekend away though. So back to routine and I'd been happy to lose the pound or so I've regained by Monday Christmas Eve At worst a STS would be good!

Did weigh in number 2 this am and I am the weight I was over the weekend, so I am happy! 4.4 lb to goal. So I have my goal date as 5 wks today. With Christmas I have given myself til the end of January to get there! Hopefully I can stay motivated.

Yay clanger! Its great to hear and keeps you motivated! I am just back from visiting a friend and she said that I had lost lots of weight! Go us! I did eat some of her M&S rice crispy thingies though ....ah well! Back to the kiddies! Have a good afternoon everyone.

Awesome news Clanger. I had a family friend tell me I was "glowing" last night - errrrrrrrrrr I sort of associate that with being pregnants and therefore large!?!? But I don't think she meant it that way! HA thats what I am telling myself anyway.

WI tomorrow. Lets hope I see 133!!

ps. Beach those M&S crispies are soooooooooo good

Ah ladies, we are all just so fab aren't we?!! I love when people notice, it really is such a boost. I know we're not meant to care what other people think, blah blah blah, but who actually doesn't care?!

NSV for me too today. Have a night out on Friday and wanted a new outfit. Got a gorgeous pair of raspberry coloured skinny jeans in the Gap sale (down from EUR56 to EUR20!!) in a SIZE 10! Yes, 10! I nearly yelped with delight when I slid them on in the changing room. Can't wait to prance about in them, my new top and some killer heels!!

X

Yay way to go Squishy enjoy strutting your stuff :) x

Thanks gorgeous! Loving your NSV! Two of my OH's friends noticed my weight loss recently too- you know you're looking different when men actually notice! Success.

Jeans sound lovely!! I love the GAP sale- I got an amazing festive jumper this year that I had been looking for for ages (even when full price) and managed to find last one in the shop......in a SMALL(!)...and it fit AND was on sale! Amazing!!

Weigh in this morning.......... 133.4lbs so I think 9st 7lb & a tad? So thats another pound off since last Thursday. Slow and steady :) Now to not eff it all up over Christmas and shoot back up to 10st!

BerryBerry said:
Jeans sound lovely!! I love the GAP sale- I got an amazing festive jumper this year that I had been looking for for ages (even when full price) and managed to find last one in the shop......in a SMALL(!)...and it fit AND was on sale! Amazing!!

Weigh in this morning.......... 133.4lbs so I think 9st 7lb & a tad? So thats another pound off since last Thursday. Slow and steady :) Now to not eff it all up over Christmas and shoot back up to 10st!

Well done, your doing fab.

I could run away & hide but it's time to fess up & admit I gained 7lbs over the xmas break (yes I did nothing but feed my face with rubbish). I'm not proud of myself but I'm not going to beat myself up about it I did what I did & gained what I gained but I know how to reverse the damage so time to knuckle down and get on with it.

Happy New Year to you all let's make 2013 a slim and healthy one! :) x

Back