Happy to lounge around in the 9's thread

Thanks kira! I am a lurker on your diary - and a fellow cheese and crackers fan ! well done for latest weigh in you will be in the 8s in no time xx

Lurk all you like Berry! I do that to simply because it is very hard to then keep up with everyone! As I am a techno phobe I never really know how to use the forum properly and probably do everything the long way around! Yes, cheese and crackers are my nemesis in respect of trigger foods! Cheese and crackers over chocolate cake any day! Cheese and wine.......even better! You get why I gained weight!

I'm down to 9st 1lb & so close i can sniff those 8's lol

AMAZING work!!!!!!! You should be so proud!

Also thanks as this has inspired me to get fruit for lunch as opposed to the chocolate! Must reduce the damage from the weekend!

Clanger that is fabulous! I am so excited for you! Alas I didn't have a good loss on Monday only half a pound but hey! half a pound closer I guess. What day do you weigh officially that is? (I am a serial daily weigher but my official for recording losses is Monday morning. You must be feeling fab!

Clanger that is fabulous! I am so excited for you! Alas I didn't have a good loss on Monday only half a pound but hey! half a pound closer I guess. What day do you weigh officially that is? (I am a serial daily weigher but my official for recording losses is Monday morning. You must be feeling fab!

Thanks Kira yep I'm feeling pretty pleased :)

Tuesday's are official weigh in day but i weigh myself every morning erm and every evening........ ok ok I'm obsessed! Lol

Roll on Tuesday! Well my dialy weigh was 9st 2lb 9oz and I am not very happy. I had bread last night and I know it cannot possibly be fat gain but nevertheless I am not thrilled. I need to knuckle down between today and Monday's weigh it to try and get into the 8's or at the very least spot on 9st again. Bah! This is going to be one hell of a fight getting this last 10-14 pounds off. How long did it take you to get that last 10lbs ladies? Was it purely calorie counting?

1lb off this week. Actually pleased as was expecting a gain or sts considering my recent porkiness!

132 lbs or 9 st 6! Should be at 9st by end of Feb fingers crossed.

Morning all, do you mind if I ask how many cals you are all on.mi am 5ft and 9 st 13 but not sure if I am eating the right amount

Hi HH, the maximum I go to is 1200 and that is on days I have my personal training sessions but during the week it can vary between 800 to 1000 as I am still using the vlcd Slim and Save products simply to make the calorie counting a little easier and until to keep me focused on trying to lose the next 7 pounds before I tackle the remainder. I really have to have control of the food and that is the most difficult part for me , not going back to my previous ways of eating as I know I will then simply regain the weight.

Hi all can I join?? I'm currently 9 stone 4 ish and I feel like I have been this weight FOREVER lol
Started out over a year ago on weight watchers at 11st 9 so it's done me well but I'm really bored with it! Need something new so started using my fitness pal yesterday and its given me 1200 cals a day.. Been good yesterday and intend to be for the rest of the week! Determined to see a change even if its just 8st 13 3/4 ill be happy!!

Hi all can I join?? I'm currently 9 stone 4 ish and I feel like I have been this weight FOREVER lol
Started out over a year ago on weight watchers at 11st 9 so it's done me well but I'm really bored with it! Need something new so started using my fitness pal yesterday and its given me 1200 cals a day.. Been good yesterday and intend to be for the rest of the week! Determined to see a change even if its just 8st 13 3/4 ill be happy!!

Welcome welcome! Well done on losing so much at WW! I find MFP great, and even better, it's free! I'd love to see 8st something too, just for the hell of it!! X

Ok ladies Im changing the name of this thread! Whilst I'd love to weigh 8st something just for the sheer hell of it I know I'd seriously struggle to maintain it so having lost 2 stone and feeling much better for it I'm going to say out loud I'm very happy to weigh 9st something & will be satisfied if I can hover in the lower 9's till the day I pop my clogs :)

Completely understand Clanger. You have done brilliantly and keep doing what you are doing and you'll maintain easily.

ill report back just to key of know I've hit them8's alas I've taken a detour on counting calories and gained 3 and a half pounds this week! Need to,work harder at my personal t,raining sessions and watch my calories!

I like it Clanger! Even if I hit 8st done thing it will be for a day at most, so I'll lounge here in the 9's with you! Still need to get into the low 9's though...!

Hi all, Have finally found you! Havent had a chance to read the thread yet but will do so this evening. Lost the plot completely over Christmas and only went back to the gym last night but oddly I weigh in at 9 st 1lb! So I have lost a few lbs! Will post properly soon- oh must update stats, I am exited!

I was 131.7lbs this morning but ignoring the decimels I have managed to sneak into the 9st 5 camp by a whisker! :D

Back