Happy

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Well, despite my naughty weekend I still lost 3lbs this week!
I'm amazed as I was prepared not to lose much but just hope that it doesn't show up next week instead :rolleyes:
I need to find some smaller trousers for work in my wardrobe!
I think I must be heading back into ketosis today as I have that happy feeling :D It may not last through the afternoon as I find it harder towards the end of the day, but if anyone decides to try and bring me down they can :kissass:
Well done to all those who have had big losses this week. Nice to have some newbies but where have last week's newbies gone? Quite a few people joined last week but I haven't seen much of them since.

I'm here :) Well done on your loss Kitty :D You must be over the moon!! I hope I can lose some nice lbs this week really need the encouragement. Weather's become depressing here....Rain, grey sky, cold, all these rank little biting insects everywhere.!

Congratulations again, just shows you, you must have done something right. :)

Thanks everyone :)
I've been 100% since I got up Sunday morning so maybe that helped.
I'm glad I'm at work today tho. It's really quiet and I'm bored so if I'd been at home I may have been tempted to pick.

Woohoo on the 3lbs - well done Lisa!

Well done lisa , you should be proud of your self .

Doh, blonde moment, I do not have a clue. Maybe someone else knows, I would imagine it a permanent link to the post but how I do not know

Back