Happy

Minders

Finding inspiration
Nothing terribly exciting... just had my WI. I normally go on a Wednesday but I'm out tomorrow night (seeing the Mighty Boosh! Yay!!:D) so I've had to weigh in a day early. Plus I'm due on any minute now (I know you wanted to know that!) and so am bloated up like a walrus. I wasn't expecting the scales to be my friend tonight. But to my delight I have still managed to lose 1lb. I'm really pleased with that.

Plus that means next WI, on my usual Wednesday, I will have an extra day to try and lose that extra half an ounce, LOL! Plus I will have flushed out all my current fluid retention, so fingers crossed next week is a good'un too!:)

Well done on the loss! My wi is tomorow i hope i have a loss too.

Well done and enjoy the boosh tomm! my oh loves that! x

Just got back from the Boosh actually... it was brill. All the characters were there, including Bob Fossil, in many guises actually. Naboo is the tiniest wee little thing you ever saw. I think one of the best bits was when Naboo, Bollo and Vince were doing a little skit, and Vince ad libbed a little insult at Naboo and Bollo got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. They even did Tony Harrison (the squid head guy). Brilliant. Very funny. :D

fab girly!!! well done u!! by the way, u can see difference in your before and after photo, well done u!! x x x

sorry minders i got you confused with the other mindy?? doh!! (regarding the photo!) well done though!! x x x

Back