Happyhealthy: Before, after pictures and thoughts as I approach goal :)

lmao flirting

Lol at the flirting between Harry and Chelsea!!

Just wanted to say reading through your posts you are such an inspiration!!! Wish I did what you did at 18 and not wasted the best years of my life being fat :( xx

what is inspiration my flirting tactics or the weight loss story!

Put that man down and report in Missy :D

Awwwww, I don't know about us being motivating, you were very motivating. Your before and after pics were amazing. Sorry to hijack this thread by the way!!! :eek: :D

So Crazylilblondie, are you going to start a brand new diary? If so let me know where it will be so I can stalk you too :D xx

haha your lovely daughter just bumped it back up! :p

My before and after photos inspire me too - wish I knew what I had when I had it! But instead at the time I still felt too big and wanted another stone off - now looking back (after putting it back on) Im gutted I couldnt maintain that!

xx

Hi Happyhealthy, hope you're doing well with maintenance, we miss your good advice on here, hope you drop back in for an update soon!:)

you look fantastic, great post, well done!

Well done as massive inspiration!!!!

starting weight 12 st, current weight 11.9, goal weight 10 st - lost 5 lbs

Congrats inspriational losses and love your signature. Thanks for sharing.

I know this is an old thread but I'm only seeing it now after being bumped by others, and wanted to say you are a real inspiration!! Well done!! You were beautiful before but now are simply stunning! Hope you are doing well in maintenance and enjoy your new body!

this whole post has literally just stopped me totally sabotaging myself!! thank you!!!!

You have done so well! Your story is truly touching, I had tears in my eyes reading it! Well done :D

Wow, well done on all your weight loss, you look fab and have given me more motivation to lose the last of my weight

Back