happylady47's journey to happiness

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by happylady47, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. happylady47

happylady47 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone
    I am 47 years old and totally sick of being fat. I have spent a lifetime losing weight and putting it back on. Was at a reasonable 12 stone about 2 years ago .... then a fav aunt died suddenly and I am now 14 11lbs. My heaviest has been 17stone after youngest son was born and had severe post natal illness. No excuse now as he is well in his teens:eek:
    Had lost a stone before Christmas but now 11lbs back on.

so here goes my first diary entry....
    had a good day today .. this is day 4 and I will weigh in on tuesday.
    Dont know what format this diary will take but I hope I will gain the strength to get my head straight and succeed in shifting this weight for a last and final time. :)

So if you feel like tagging along I would sincerely appreciate the company.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alana

Alana Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Hi happylady, I am returning to SW on Tuesday after almost a year- I thought I could go it alone but I need the motivation of knowing someone else is weighing me!
    Hope your weight in goes well :)

4. happylady47

happylady47 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good morning Alana
    I agree with you, it is better to attend a class. I tried to go it alone and failed miserably so I'm hoping that I stay on track and shift this weight.

Let me know how you get on. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.