Hard getting back on it!

So I did lipotrim for 2 weeks before I went on holiday and lost 18lbs and have Been off it for 5 weeks and only put on 2lbs. I started lipotrim this week but failed have given in as felt so unwell. I'm going to start afresh Monday. Any advise?

It's all in the mind, if you start positive and really want to do it, then you will succeed. I did it in jan and cheated loads, I'm doing it this time round and I haven't cheated once, I'm only on day 12 but I feel differently about the diet. I want my body back, Nd this diet will help me get it. Good luck xxx

Yeah, you HAVE to be in the right frame of mind.

It's hard enough when you're really determined but impossible if you're not.

Maybe you're feeling happy with your new body and you're just not that bothered about another stone?

Try setting little goals and reward yourself (not food rewards) for them.

Maybe something like, "OK - if I do a full week 100% I'll get a new nail varnish or go bowling (or whatever you're in to)"
Doesn't have to be a big expensive thing, it's just a token reward to keep the motivation going.

:)

Hi I'm new to this diet and I'm on day 6 now.
I have done a similar diet 5 years ago and 4 stone.
Unfortunately I put it all back on plus some and it's taken until now to be in the right frame of mind to do it again.
Just stay focused on the end result cause it's so worth it!
Good luck x

Yeah rewards are an ace Idea, I was fed up of being single even though I had a 'million' girl mates as they all loved my personality.

5 stone later I am off on a date :D ;)

yay x

yay!!!!!

h x

We all want a full report Lindopski . :D

Enjoy!

Thanks guys and well done, I am AGAIN struggling to get into it :( I am going to try and start again on Thursday. I know i need to lose 3 more stone just i got things on my mind at the moment. Hopefully I am going to get back on it on Thursday. x

Lindopski, we need all the details running up to the event too. Us girlies want to know what you're gunna wear, if you're still dieting, how you met. :D

If you don't wanna share I won't pester you but still wish you loads of luck! :)

Oh yes a blow by blow, minute by minute account!! Will keep us going xx

Back