Hard going this week

lainey666

These shakes are not going down to easy this week! I am drinking them quickly to get then down but they r turning me a week bit!!! Have stuck to tfr 100% so my diet us on track! Is it just me r does every get weeks like this??

Have you tried drinking them through a straw?

I have absolutely no problem downing them as I absolutely love the shakes!

I am not sure how to update my ticker tried the other nite but it was only letting me make a new 1!

Think I am just having a few bad days, but stayed 100% on shakes was taking soup 2 up until sun but I have gone off it! I will be grand once I get on them scales on sat and see what I have lost this week!!

U girls r great at keeping me on track and I want to say a big thank you for ur support xoxo

Hey Lainey,

OOh i am with Mirjam, I have no trouble knocking mine back.. I look forward to mine SO much that I even double the water to make them twice as big so I ca savour the flavour! Choc is the way to go, in a blender.. have you tried using a sweetener to make it a bit nicer if thats your thing?? if you dont use a blender then deffo invest in one, a straw helps too as you can avoid the taste... if you need to make them thicker so its less to knoc back then do that but make sure you then have some water afterwards...
have u tried em hot/cold/mixed with coffee etc? Whats your fave flavour?? xxx

I made the vanilla with coffee far to sweet have has the chic hot but I tend to mix them up each day for a variety the strawberry 1 is my fav!! Yeah have a blender use that to make them when I am at home, they had been fine up until this week think I have hit the wall but will climb over it lol!! Double size go u maybe I need more water in them I'll try them like that in the morning!!

Back