Hard road when your alone

Wildduck

I topped the scales at 19 stone and decided enough of the binge eating, fizzy pop and in with the good. I have been doing great but the past 9 days ive worked strait threw (at work) and getting tired so i havent worked out as much as i should. Also being stressed ive picked at some bad stuff like pankakes theb feel worse after.

The gym is getting hard because my friend is now working nights so we cant go together and this has affected my motivation ive still gone around 1 hour to an hour and half this week and had wednesday off to watch paranormal activity 3 (which is great lol) but tonight i dont think i can go, im just feeling tired already. I do have an abs machine at home which i do 240 a night (15 x 4 x4)...
I just dont want to slip is anyone else going threw this?

To begin with - You're NOT ALONE!! You have us! (And we don't leave. :p)

I get the stress eating, had a tough day with it yesterday. What diet are you following? Is there a luxury you can allow yourself on it?

I struggle to motivate myself to go to the gym, but once I'm there I love it - Plug my headphones in and go for it. What habits do you have at the gym?

emma237 said:
Hi, I havent really got any advice, just wanted to say good luck with your weightloss. x

Emma237.. Thank yoouuuuuu :D

RealFireflies said:
To begin with - You're NOT ALONE!! You have us! (And we don't leave. :p)

I get the stress eating, had a tough day with it yesterday. What diet are you following? Is there a luxury you can allow yourself on it?

I struggle to motivate myself to go to the gym, but once I'm there I love it - Plug my headphones in and go for it. What habits do you have at the gym?

Hi realfireflies,

Lol thanks you u dont leave motivation is defo what i need atm lol.

Im on calery counting diet and gym 5 days aweek with a hint of punishment..

Since ive started i havent had no treats or anything like that, i feel if i give myself a treat i'll slip and get worse... If i do want a treat i have a yogurt, 0.1g of fat but taiste nice lol, my caleries im only aloud 1650 a day but im averaging 800 a day before the gym and round 400-500 in my body after gym...

Ive been so strict and seen great results my moobs are not hanging down anymore and my belt has gone from second hole to the 5th.

Im not even drinking alcohol now i feel bad if i do so i have squash or pure juice..

I know what you mean about the gym though it is tough until you start just wish my mate could still go lol... What diet plan are you on??

Hi realfireflies,

Lol thanks you u dont leave motivation is defo what i need atm lol.

Im on calery counting diet and gym 5 days aweek with a hint of punishment..

Since ive started i havent had no treats or anything like that, i feel if i give myself a treat i'll slip and get worse... If i do want a treat i have a yogurt, 0.1g of fat but taiste nice lol, my caleries im only aloud 1650 a day but im averaging 800 a day before the gym and round 400-500 in my body after gym...

Ive been so strict and seen great results my moobs are not hanging down anymore and my belt has gone from second hole to the 5th.

Im not even drinking alcohol now i feel bad if i do so i have squash or pure juice..

I know what you mean about the gym though it is tough until you start just wish my mate could still go lol... What diet plan are you on??

Well done on your willpower! Wish I had that level of willpower but I can hear temptation calling quietly. Constantly. :p

I'm on weightwatchers. I have a mate who won't go to the gym either!! She's hopeless. :p

RealFireflies said:
Well done on your willpower! Wish I had that level of willpower but I can hear temptation calling quietly. Constantly. :p

I'm on weightwatchers. I have a mate who won't go to the gym either!! She's hopeless. :p

The only way i can stop myself is looking at it and saying to myself "how long will you have to run/walk or bike to wear it off...

My biggest problem is i suffer from bpd(borderline personality disorder) and depression comes with it so i just want to lock away and eat icecream.. Although saying that today i woke up positve again and at 1pm after work im going strait to the gym with my pal or not...

I used weight watchers before with the ready microwave meals like curry, lasagna and ocean pie i loved it but then farmfoods stopped selling it so i stopped buying it..

Hope it works for you and hope u keep us updated with how well your doing...

Havent been the gym as much this week feel kinda crap about it.. Its closed to day for eid so cant go today either... I cant wait to get back into it propperly..

Back