Hard time coming up again, I fear....

spooky

Banned
My mum has gone into hospital again.
Those of you who were about at Christmas may remember she was very ill on HDU with a bad chest. Its her chest again.
By coincidence, when she went in before it was Dd1's birthday, today its Dd2's....:rolleyes:

aw spooky so sorry to hear that. sending lots of wishes ur mums way hoping she'll be ok. and big hugs to u 2 xxxxxxxx

awe spooky, am sorry to hear that again.. and yes how weird with it being another bday.. hope they gets well soon :)

sending you hugs xx

Sorry to hear about your mum spooky.
The birthday thing maybe means she'll be ok again then?
x

Hi Spooky, I am sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed that all is ok! Happy Birthday to your daughter too xx

Thinking of you, hope she`s ok

Sorry to hear that. Family illness is always a tough time. Stay strong xx

Hi Spooky,

Very sorry to hear your Mum is not well.

Sending prayers and hoping that your Mum will make a speedy recovery.

Birthday wishes to your daughter.

Love Mini xxx

Aw sorry to hear that Spooky hun, hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Happy Birthday to you daughter too x x x

I am off up the hospital later on and I will see what's what. Hubby has to be home though first to look after the kids!
Today has been a pit of a day, have been busy, had 2 clients not show, had a meeting at the school, had to fit in a Tesco shop and later off up there.
I have a whacking headache that I have had all day, my head is literally throbbing despite tablets and I feel shocking.
Thanks for your posts X

Hugs to you and andrea, and hugs to baby spooks for her 4th birthday :D

Really really sorry to hear about your mam, im hoping she'll find the strength to pull through again.
Love you spookster xxx

Sending your mum lots of speedy get well vibes!

Back