Hard to keep motivated ...

MaxiMouse

....when you make sensible choices, increase your activity levels and up the water intake - and some weeks you lose as much as 3lbs and other weeks you gain 1.5lbs!!! Just no rhyme or reason to it and escapes all logical explanation.

For me the last 12 weeks have been like this - follow the plan, week in and week out, never really sure what WI will be - and this week I'm just too fed up with it. Fell off the wagon seriously yesterday as I was so naffed off with being so GOOD and nothing showing on the scales - weigh more now than did 2 weeks ago and hand on heart, without even having to cross my fingers, I KNOW I have followed the plan to the letter - even did about 20 miles walking over the course of the week ...

Going to give Success Express a whirl this week and see if that will shift anything.

Thanks for reading this far, lol!!!

:( sucks when you put on. cant really sugest you do anything differently but keep a food diary, i think i dont pay as much attention if i dont write down everything. i know how it feels, having put on this week but give it another couple of weeks and hopefully you will see some results!

have you asked your group leader person to take a look at your food diaries, maybe you are doing something 'wrong' with out knowing it?

have you tried an SOS log?

try changing one thing, for example try having a diffrent breakfast to your norm, see if that helps.

or cut out bread all together?

good luck dont give up

Post your food diary on here and let us see what you are doing. It could be that you are not eating enough

....when you make sensible choices, increase your activity levels and up the water intake - and some weeks you lose as much as 3lbs and other weeks you gain 1.5lbs!!! Just no rhyme or reason to it and escapes all logical explanation.

For me the last 12 weeks have been like this - follow the plan, week in and week out, never really sure what WI will be - and this week I'm just too fed up with it. Fell off the wagon seriously yesterday as I was so naffed off with being so GOOD and nothing showing on the scales - weigh more now than did 2 weeks ago and hand on heart, without even having to cross my fingers, I KNOW I have followed the plan to the letter - even did about 20 miles walking over the course of the week ...

Going to give Success Express a whirl this week and see if that will shift anything.

Thanks for reading this far, lol!!!

I agree with the others a food diary will help you see exactly what you are eating and over time you might be able to identify the culprit.

Weight gain on a diet is normally associated with totm... high salt intake and also now with hot weather if we are not drinking enough water our bodies will hold on and make us retain water and this then will show up on the scales as gained weight.

Hi - I have kept food diaries for the last 5 weeks and they are scrutinised - not enough fluid was the suggestion, and so I have tried to rectify that - but it's so frustrating when one week it produces positive results and then you do exactly the same the next week and find you have gained!
Thanks for listening, just really fed up with the "makes no sense" journey!!

Hiya Maximouse, Sorry you are so down with the plan at the moment, the only thing I can suggest that might help, is to not do exactly the same the next week, Try walking up different streets turning new corners, and keep trying new foods really go all out to introduce variety to every aspect of the plan and hey presto I bet you will be smiling in no time!

I'm sorry it's not working for you. Do you only have a little to lose? Do you tend to eat the same things week in, week out? Post what you eat on here (roughly) maybe we can come up with some suggestions.

It definately helps to shake things up a bit, variety is the spice of life and the great thing about SW is you can experiment with new recipes and menus

Back