Hard work this week

Ninja

Silver Member
I don't know why but this last week I'm finding it really hard to stay on track. Every Tuesday when it's WI I have a little splurge and indulge myself little. But for some reason this week I've struggled. Especially yesterday. I started off well but I just felt out of sorts and by the end of the day I'd made several attempts to keep on track and practice damage limitations but ended up eating a whole big bag of malteasers all to myself as well as a chocolate glazed doughnut earlier in the day and half a big bag of peanuts :cry:

I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel completely out of sorts. Healthy foods are not appealing to me all at the moment. I'm almost craving chocolate and other high fat foods all the time. It is star week at any minute...lol, but I'm never normally this bad. Last week I had a 1lb gain as I always retain fluid in the week before my star week, but I always lose it plus more the week after. Now I'm dreading getting weighed and having a gain for 2 weeks in a row :cry::cry::cry:

Awww honey!!!!

1 - you're doing AMAZINGLY so far!
2 - You LOOK amazing from your pics posted
3 - You're only human

Don't beat self up too much - that'll make it worse and you'll want more malteasers! Remember why you're doing this and have a night off from the worry and start fresh tomorrow.

Hugs to you Ninja xxx

I don't know why but this last week I'm finding it really hard to stay on track. Every Tuesday when it's WI I have a little splurge and indulge myself little. But for some reason this week I've struggled. Especially yesterday. I started off well but I just felt out of sorts and by the end of the day I'd made several attempts to keep on track and practice damage limitations but ended up eating a whole big bag of malteasers all to myself as well as a chocolate glazed doughnut earlier in the day and half a big bag of peanuts :cry:

I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel completely out of sorts. Healthy foods are not appealing to me all at the moment. I'm almost craving chocolate and other high fat foods all the time. It is star week at any minute...lol, but I'm never normally this bad. Last week I had a 1lb gain as I always retain fluid in the week before my star week, but I always lose it plus more the week after. Now I'm dreading getting weighed and having a gain for 2 weeks in a row :cry::cry::cry:

I felt exactly the same, and I was so upset as I had been doing so well I thought I had lost it .. but I took a week off - I stuck to plan in the week but wasn't tight with my syns and then on the weekend I went a bit wild (went to see a friend) and ate whatever I wanted.

Did magic as I have been as good this week as I was in my first! I just needed a break - so why don't you try it? I am so glad I did :)

I know how you feel! Im also on star week and nothing healthy has been appealing.I got weighed on tuesday and after being only half a pound off slimmer of the week,i decided this week i would be amazing!
so tues and wed only 5 syns and doing well.then star week began and had 20 syns on thurs at a bbq.managed to cut it back to 5 on fri.then sat i had about 20 and tonight went a bit mad out with friends and hda at least 30!so damage limitation tomoro before WI haha!!

Hi,I have really found it hard this week.
It started last tue at weigh in i had put in loads of effort to get myself into the thirteens and according to my scales i had lost 3lb and achieved what id set out to do so went to weigh in in a positive frame of mind and was told i had lost 1lb and was still 14.5.
Then i heard comments that the consultant had dropped her scales on the way in and they were not accurate which really peed me off.
I stayed to group and listened to almost all the group say how they hadnt stuck to plan etc etc been out for meals and consuming lots of alcohol and had either sts or lost the same as me.
Its been lead up to * week and ive just thought sod it this week im considering not attending on tue as i dont find the consultant motivational and dont like her one bit. whats the point in paying her for a weigh in as thats all you get if thats not even accurate?!
Sorry for the moan i rarely post on here but read a lot of the threads and find you more inspiration than my sw class.

Don't beat yourself up hun. Its probably that you have been doing so well for so long your mind has probably gone, "right I've had enough of this s--t I want junk!!". You're porbably better off for it, might even give your metabolism a boost. Take a deep breath, relax and draw a line under neath :)

Hugs,

Natt xxx

Back