Harder 2nd time round.

caronbuffy

Hi all, Well here I am on Day 5 & all is going well. The first few days were terrible (Think my body knew what I was up too as I've done this before:D) but slowly I'm feeling better and my energy is coming back. Luckily for me my husband cooks his own tea while I'm on this so I don't get tempted, although last time for some strange reason which is beyond me lol, I had this over whelming desire to cook ( I hate cooking normally) Think he put on about 1 stone in a week :). Roll on weigh day which is going to be Monday. Hope everyone is doing ok xx :

Hi all, Well here I am on Day 5 & all is going well. The first few days were terrible (Think my body knew what I was up too as I've done this before:D) but slowly I'm feeling better and my energy is coming back. Luckily for me my husband cooks his own tea while I'm on this so I don't get tempted, although last time for some strange reason which is beyond me lol, I had this over whelming desire to cook ( I hate cooking normally) Think he put on about 1 stone in a week :). Roll on weigh day which is going to be Monday. Hope everyone is doing ok xx :

Well done Caron for getting over the hump!!! Defo time to get excited for your weigh in on Monday now - that will keep you on track over the weekend and reward you for all your hard work over the week :)

Thank you. I can't wait for Monday and luckily I'm working nights over weekend and they make me feel sick so I don't eat lol x

Well done on making it to Day 5. You're doing great!

My second time too! Your right about the first few days are harder too. Not physically but psychologically. Well that could be unique to me. But I think the long term second round seems easier. Because I can avoid social functions as I kn ow how to handle them easier. And now 1 month into it I find my will power growing stronger by the day!! Good luck with yours

Back