harder than i thought ?

amethyst

Banned
I havent been doing the cd since just before xmas... i re started today but i just can not seem to get back into it.. :cry:

i get weighed tommorrow, and am dreading it, cus if i have gained alot that will throw all motivation out the window.. i did weigh in the chemist yesterday and was 2 pound heavier than what i was last week when i weighed in the chemist..

i have had my porridge with butterscotch and husks..

i need to do this..

anyone else having probs getting back into it? :confused:

Hi amethyst,

If you were off CD for Christmas and you introduced high carbs foods into your diet without doing it gradually then it is very lightly that the scales will show a gain in weight but the thing to remember if you have not over indulged then the weight gain will be mostly water and you will have it off within the week on SSing.

Depending on the state of mind it can be easy or difficult to get back into a diet, but if you stick with it by the end of day three you should be on a roll.

Well done for getting back on the wagon and best of luck with your diet journey and here is to a slimmer 2008:)

Love Mini xxx

The 2lb weight gain will most likely only be water - which will disappear asap on SS/790

Stick with it and you will soon be at goal.

Let's make 2008 the year we both reach goal x

I haven't been doing it either and I have put 2lbs on. I'm really happy with this because I haven't felt deprived and the gain should come off pretty quickly (she says having not yet started!!!). I'm starting tomorrow but I'll be in work and away from food so hopefully will find it okay....unitl I come home!
K9
x

It's soooo hard to get back into.

I was just getting back into it properly, when last night fiance and I devoured a big plate of nachos followed by ben & jerry's cookie dough ice cream. And then early this morning, after sorting my horse out, a mince pie slipped in.

I mean, for gods sake, there was just no need for it.

And the worst thing? I ate it really quickly because I felt guilty and so didn't enjoy it at all. What an idiot.

Anyway, no more excuses, we'll all be fabulously slim if we stick at it!

I am struggling to get back into it too. I thought I'd just be straight back on SS last Friday but I spent the day feeling crap and the night being sick:(. Felt really rough all weekend and still feel a bit run down today so I'm hoping that I will be able to get back into it tomorrow once I'm back at work and with no temptations around me :D

I havent been doing the cd since just before xmas... i re started today but i just can not seem to get back into it.. :cry:

i get weighed tommorrow, and am dreading it, cus if i have gained alot that will throw all motivation out the window.. i did weigh in the chemist yesterday and was 2 pound heavier than what i was last week when i weighed in the chemist..

i have had my porridge with butterscotch and husks..

i need to do this..

anyone else having probs getting back into it? :confused:

You CAN do this !!!

so what if you're a few pounds heavier......a few days back into SS and that gain will soon be gone.....it's only harder second time around if you think it will be !!

THINK POSITIVE - remember the fab results with CD and focus on your goal :) 2008 will be your year to get (& stay!!!!) slim !!!

....and don't forget to keep us posted on your progress.....piccies an' all !!!

Debz xx

Back