Hardest Day/Week?

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hey losers!
I was just thinking, everyone always says the first 3 days are the hardest and overall the first week.

But I find day 5 the hardest and for some reason, week 2/3 very difficult- probably cos the initial excitment about it has gone!!

What about you guys?
Just so we can be prepared!

xx

I found all of my first week hard! I think I felt worse on day six for some reason?? The thought of how much I would lose got me through, and I haven't looked back since!

Clair x

Yeah I also found the first week the hardest, was really hard to adapt to not eating everything in sight and all the water and stuff, was tough!

Your losses are amazing! Pleeeease follow maintainance to the letter for as long as possible cos I'd hate to see you make the same mistakes as me :(
Yeah funny how the later days in the week seem to be the hardest!

I find the day of my WI the hardest..funny considering i have a weight loss and it should give me a boost for the rest of the week.!! Think it's a case of old habits die hard... when i was doing other diets EG..Weight Watchers n unislim, the day i got weighed was Always the day i had my TREAT and now i still have it in my head i'm entitled to one?? walking past the shops n bakery on the way out of WI is the hardest thing for me..even though i know it's all the so called treats that have me in this position in the first place..How Stupid??

Oh my god polly i'm the EXACT same!
Walkin through town after a weigh in kills me!
It's cos i feel like i deserve something for doing so well or something!
Better to acknowledge it and be prepared for it though!

You could still treat yourself, but not to food! You could buy yourself a new top, body cream etc or even put some money aside after each wi to have a big treat once you reach goal?

Clair x

Hey losers!
I was just thinking, everyone always says the first 3 days are the hardest and overall the first week.

But I find day 5 the hardest and for some reason, week 2/3 very difficult- probably cos the initial excitment about it has gone!!

What about you guys?
Just so we can be prepared!

xx

Aye, yesterday and today (days 6 & 7) I have been struggling big time.

I'm not getting weighed tomorrow either, well, officially anyway as I still have a week left over from last time.

Struggle.

Beatthebelly, you'll be delighted with a huge loss all the same though!

Whenever i feel tempted or disheartened i whip out the calculator on my phone and put in my weight, what i have to lose and what i'll be?!?! Dunno why cos i know it already but is soooo works!

This is probably another stupid question, but do the weigh ins not need to be every week religiously? How do you get the sachets if you skip a weigh in? Am I being really thick? :eek:

Day 2 has been the hardest for me..........keep busy though and time will soon pass. Once ketosis kicks in its a doddle! One thing which kept me going last time was going on ASOS and seeing what I would be able to buy once I had lost the weight.

Pinkstar i think alot of us on here are LT angels and devils- re-starters, so we tend to have a few extra shakes knockin around

Day 2 has been the hardest for me..........keep busy though and time will soon pass. Once ketosis kicks in its a doddle! One thing which kept me going last time was going on ASOS and seeing what I would be able to buy once I had lost the weight.

Haha, I have a buttload of stuff in my saved bag in a size smaller than I am now, when I get to that size I am all over those clothes! I really want to have started this already!

Pinkstar i think alot of us on here are LT angels and devils- re-starters, so we tend to have a few extra shakes knockin around

Ah okay!

When I'm feeling a bit demoralised I try on some clothes that I know are too small for me, and I see how much more I need to lose til I can fit in em comfy, like a pair of jeans I tried on today only just fit me, and I'd love to slip em in nice and comfortable, so I know I can't stop LT yet!

I leave an item of clothing that i love on a hanger on my wardrobe that too small for me, so i see it every day and stay focused!

obsession???

Whenever i feel tempted or disheartened i whip out the calculator on my phone and put in my weight, what i have to lose and what i'll be?!?! Dunno why cos i know it already but is soooo works!
Well i must be worse than you..because i have surpassed the calculator on the phone, and invested in a small purple(favourite colour) hardback notebook and a green,red and black pen and a small packet of silver butterflies!! I take great pride in writing down my weight loss(in green pen) what i need to lose(red pen) and if i put anything up it goes in the back of the book(black pen)!! All of course written in my very best handwriting and it comes everywhere with me and my hand blender!! Verging on some kind of obsession, do you think???:ashamed0005:

Oh my god i have been meaning to get st5ickers!
That idea is being robbed- yoink!!!
Love it!!

Back