Harry Potter Theme Park!

I'll be there in December I can't wait.:D

Lucky you! I'm very jealous. My friends have opted for cheaper holidays this summer, but I'm hoping I can get someone to come with me around this time next year :)

I think we've done pretty well so far with the cost, I kept an eye out on the airfares & got them for £437, & went on owners direct for our condo which only cost £600 for two weeks.

This time just DD & her BF are doing all the parks, me, OH & DS are doing IoA, Universal, Wet n Wild & KSC so it's working out a little cheaper

Myself and my friend went to Florida last July for the first time, and visited WWOHP, and I have to say it was amazing!!! Seriously, it's not to be missed! When we went, it had only been open for a couple of weeks, so it was crazy busy, you literally couldn't move for people! But now I hear it's much, much better crowd-wise!

Unfortunately we didn't get to go onto the main ride inside Hogwarts - my friend tried out the "tester seat" outside and it was so small :( So we were pretty gutted about that - but then again it was a 3 hour wait!! lol I will be going back at some point though, and hope to enjoy it all more when it's not quite so busy! :)

Back