Harry's 2013 Diary...

Thanks for the good wishes guys. I am really really ill. I will start dieting when I feel a little better. Sorry I couldn't get up today to come online.Hope you all have a lovely easter break.

oh sweetheart, I hope you start feeling better soon, I do feel for you, just take it easy and look after yourself x

Oh Harry being ill is officially Pants! I am the world worst patient.

here is a virtual hug()

see you on the boards in the next few days, get well soon and have a happy Easter.x

Hi Harry I hope you're feeling better today :) xxx

Take care of yourself Harry and get better soon.
Mere x

Hi guys, I am here to tell you that my ear drums popped with infection. I am in tremendous pain. I am hospitalised, hope you all are going well. I will be with you when I feel little better.

Oh my goodness Harry, that sounds painful and nasty. I'm so sorry to hear about how ill you are and can't believe you've ended up in hospital, you poor thing. I wish you a speedy recovery love xx

Harry hope you feel better very soon.
Mere x

I'm back. Happy Easter to all my friends. I am starting from today. Still one side of my nose is blocked. My today's weight is 100.6 :-( Gutted. Wish me luck.

Healing vibes for you Harry :vibes: I hope the pain goes away soon and you get back to your tip top self quickly.

Good luck restarting after your illness. Glad you are on the mend.
Mere x

Feel better soon xx

Thanks ladies, so far so good. I am really thirsty, cause of all the antibiotics. I had baileys as well last night.
Really bad Harry.

You'll get that off in no time harry just glad your better xx

I hope you are on the mend Harry.
Im back from tomorrow too :D

Back