Harry's 2013 Diary...

Sorry to hear you're feeling sad Hun, Hope you'll be ok tonight xx :(

Hi Harry
Glad you had a good day. Lovely presents. See you back on the wagon tomorrow.
Mere x

Thanks ED and Mere, I will be back on track. I knew beforehand that mothers day is going to be hard for me to spend without alcohol.

Hugs Hun xxxxx

Under the circumstances I think you did flippin fantastic I really do. Cannot begin to imagine the emotions today, Well done Hun I really hope you will be ok. We're all here for you xxxxx

Thanks for lovely post ED you are darling. Hope you had a lovely day with little ones.

Off to work, TOTM started and 3lbs gain in one night (WTF) I will update everything later.have a good day everyone :)

Hi Harry,

Hope you have a good day, like Jael says it will be water.

Take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely just water and glycogen stores filled a little... That's going to fall off immediately :)

Impossible to gain actual fat like that so don't worry!

Well done for getting 100% focus back and straight back on to tackle this thing! :D

Have a lovely day Harry xx

Just been in Tesco and thought about you ... Hope you are having an ok day and feel a bit better.

I feel a bit brighter today :) xx

Hope you are feeling ok today Hun xx

Hi Guys,i have finished my work early today cause of my son. he is not well (poor kid) i was shocked :eek: this morning when i stepped up on the scale. i was expecting a gain but not 3lbs :mad: i was really really bad yesterday maybe its fat(i am not sure) yesterday i had 2 hashbrowns with toast for breakfast, broco pasta for lunch(loaded with cheese) indian food for dinner. 2 ripple chocolates + custard cake. 1/2 bottle of wine and 3 glasses of baileys. i was eating like there is no tomorrow. i was upset and i f***ed up my diet. i have kicked myself out of kito :banghead: now its gonna be double hard cause of TOTM. Grrrrrr:d'oh:
O Well damage has been done now there's no point of regreting it. :confused:
Thanks Sam for thinking about me.;)
Thanks jael for your post hun.:)
Thanks ED, I am ok today. :) Thank God you still have internet access. Hugs :bighug:
Yesterday again my sister didnt let me talk to my mum, that was the reason.:cry:i was missing my mum :( i dont like talking about this to anyone but its easy to talk to you guys. Thanks for your support guys, love you all. Hope you all having a good day :wave_cry:

Oh hon *hugs*. That's a definite comfort eating binge if ever I saw one, sounds like you needed it. But dont beat yourself up about it, it's done now and you know if you get back on the plan you'll lose it quickly, most of it will be water from all those carbs and probably a fair amount of salt. I remember at SW they used to say that if it went on really quickly, it'll come off quickly too, just dont give it time to settle into your body.

Oh Harry,

You poor thing .... You were driven to comfort eat and drink by the sound of it.
Please don't punish yourself further.
What's done is done l, and only you has control over the future. You have to try and comfort yourself in another form.

Whatever has happened with your sister and Mum, you can get through it. You have wonderful kids of your own and you work so hard for them.

Big hug. We are all here for you xxx

Hi Harry
Most of your weight gain if not all of it will be water between TOTM and rice etc. I bet it will be off again in about three days.
Sorry you were missing your mum yesterday. Mother's day is not the best day for everyone for a variety of reasons. My real mother died when I was 7 so although I talk about my mother it is really my step mother I mean.
Part of my day yesterday was spent taking flowers to my mother's grave and I still miss her even though she died so long ago. I obviously don't know your situation so all you can do is be the best mum you can to your own children.
Glad you are back on track and good luck with the weight falling of.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, my mum is the best mum. But unfortunately my parents live with my sister and my sister doesn't like me.we dont get along with each other for many reasons, she don't allow my mum to call me or me to call my mum . Sometimes my parents call me secretly.Its hard to explain how I feel about it.

Harry
Sorry you have problems with your sister. She is not being fair on either you or your parents but there is not really anything you can do about it. Only she can change her behaviour.
Put yesterday behind you and continue your Exante journey with renewed determination. Good luck.
Mere x

Harry there's so much wrong with that situation and there's so much I want to say, but it's none of my business and obviously I dont know any of the details so I'm just going to send you lots of love and hugs xxx

Thanks Mere, I will do that hun :)

Hi harry

You know the cause and you are gradually improving yourself and your choices* removes stick from Harry's hand and hands virtual vino instead.*

It was a day...... you and only you have stopped in turning into a week or a month binge. Well done.

My family have been the causes of the highest/lowest moments of my life. It's so hard, but your not alone you virtual support group is right here. Willing you on.xxxxx

Back