Harry's 2013 Diary...

Thanks guys.

So pleased you've had movement Hun! You must feel so much better for that. Sorry to hear little one is injured though, I hope he feels better soon, have a lovely day Hun :) xx

Morning Harry!

Hope all is well today and your injured solider is on the mend!
How are you feeling generally?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning guys, still 100% and very excited. Roll on saturday i cant wait to step on the scale. Hopefully in 98s Fingers crossed :cross:
My soldier is ok Sam, sent him to school. my daughter is at home( inset day)
Its my kitchen cleaning day today. so far i have cleaned all the cabinets from inside. Hoover, Mop and Laundry is next. i like busy days. i just cant sit down its my habit always on the move.
Drinking water since the morning :7834: so that i get a good loss tomorrow. i think its worth waiting than weighing everyday. i will be happy with 2 or 3lb loss.
Our boiler is not working :( and its too cold to stay on shakes only, i dont like hot shakes i like only cold ones. Lets hope for a good loss :D.

I can't wait for Scales tomorrow!! I'll be pleased with 2-3lb by Monday my official WI day.

As for the boiler - what type is it? Is it a combi - are you still getting hot water?

A few Simple checks before you call a plumber (this is what I check at the properties i manage) :

Is it switched on with power going to it like normal? Is the gas on?

On the boiler itself Is the water pressure correct? (Normally needs to be between 1 - 1.5, or the green zone.) if it has dropped you can top it up with the water valve.

Do you have a thermostat? Usually in your hall. Is it set to above 20? Does it click when you turn it up (normally when the pin passes 20)

Do your rad have individual thermostats? Make sure they are on. If you have a rad key you can bleed them to check there is no air in them?

Sometimes there is a reset button on the boiler you can press.

If you have the instructions look in the trouble shooting section - sometimes there are some tips or error codes to identify the problem etc. alternatively you can google the make and model and there are sometimes tips.

Xx

Thanks sam, hubby know everything about it. its the water presure going up whenever i turn it on :( hubby said we need to change the valve but after work he will go to wickes and sort the boiler out but till then we have to suffer.Thanks for your concern hun :)

You are doing so well Harry I'm soooo excited for your results tomorrow!!! :D

You really deserve a fab loss! I didn't realise it was Saturday tomorrow, not long now!

Will you be having soups? Or just grinning and bearing the hot shakes today? xx

No ED i cant stomach hot shakes hun :( i will have cold shakes :mad: i dont have any soups left, only bars, carbonara and porridge. i ordered winter warmer pack last time when it was on offer. i have shakes till sunday then winter warmer pack :confused:. i am so looking forward for tomorrow. i am not daily weigher anyway but its exciting to get into 2 digits. it was 101kg on monday after my blip :cry: Hope you are having a good day hun.

Spry to hear about your boiler. Doing all that work will help you to keep warm!
Good luck for WI tomorrow.
Mere x

Good luck for Wi tomorrow Sam.
Mere x

Grrrrr no heating and i am freezing to death. I am moving my @$$ around to feel a little warmer. House will be super clean tonight Lol. Hubby called me that he sprained his back so he is coming home early. Who's gonna sort my boiler now???? :banghead: washing dishes with kettle water :( I HATE WINTER. i am not hungry at all i dont know when the first pack is gonna go in my tummy. 2 litres of water only in my poor stomach far Lol. i can hear water in my tummy when i m moving around. ha ha ha.

All that water will definitely help the weight loss.
Mere x

Hi Harry,

When I would go to see the consultant for lipotrim she told me to take my products at the times you would normally have your meals i.e Breakfast dinner and tea and to have the products whole to allow the nutrients to go into the body etc and to try and have a normal gap in the middle of each 'meal'... even if you don't feel hungry. I was told your body burns the most in the morning and you shouldn't have a meal past 7/8pm as it goes into shut down and stores what it consumes as fat.

So I try I have mine around 9am, 1pm and 6.30pm. When so you tend to have yours?

Your making me jealous with all your cleaning ... I've not ended up with a day at home for a few weeks so I am very behind with washing and cleaning!! I've not been getting home till late most nights and have extra work to do!!

Hope the boiler gets fixed xx

Thanks Mere, i hope so. Oh sam its so hard for me to have my packs at certain times. As you know at work its hard to stick to the time table.
Boiler is fixed. Nice and cosy house to enjoy.
I had porridge for lunch, I cant do shakes only. I love to eat something. I dont want to give up and only shakes are kind of boring routine for me.i feel normal with bit of variety. Weird I know but thats the way I am.....

I completely agree- variety is the spice of life :p

We are all different Harry so different things suit us. You have to do what you feel comfortable with or you will stop and that would be terrible. I am trying shakes only for a few days to see if it makes any difference to my weight loss but I really prefer having two shakes and a bar. It is the same with exercise ED found her losses were not good with exercise but I don't feel right if I don't get into the gym for an hour at least 4 days a week. I don't know if the exercise is slowing down my losses or not but I need to do it!
Mere x

Same here, I dont care if I am losing slowly then others but I dont want to stop. I like bit of exercise every now and then. My job is very demanding as well. I will stick to the mix and match. One day I will be there anyhow.

How true Harry that day you write "have reached goal" will come around sooner I hope rather than later. But it will come.:D
Mere x

Wow Harry, you are doing really well, I hope you get a great loss tomorrow :D

I'm glad you managed to "go".
I use psyllium husks. You can get powder, or capsules.
I prefer the powder, as I put it in my soup to thicken it slightly. But its a fine line, between thick, and gloop :eek:
It doesnt have any flavour. You can get it out of H&B.
I originally took them, as they stop you having a runny tummy. But if you cant go, they help you do that too :)

I hope so Mere :)
Yaaaaay Marge I was missing your post hun. So when are you starting TS. We will not let you quit this time.I can totally relate myself to you.i m the same but we will do it. We will go to maintaining programme together hopefully.
I will try those capsules then.

Back