Harry's 2013 Diary...

Yaaay 1lbs down overnight. Its 118.4lb today. Bring it on, we can do it ladies. Stay strong and 100%.

Yaaay 1lbs down overnight. Its 118.4lb today. Bring it on, we can do it ladies. Stay strong and 100%.

Well done!!! How you feeling?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab Harry :D

Whoop! Well done Harry :D Have a fab day Hun xx

Well done Harry just the boost you need. I noticed in your signature you had 119 as the 0.4 is less than half a pound I would have put 118. :D
Mere x

Thanks guys. Good news good news, it was our weekly meeting this morning and one lady said,have you lost more?? And others start saying yeah yeah we can see that you are shrinking. I was f***ing over the moon but I was pretending normal.On the whole it was long tiring day but I am happy. Love you all, Hugs.
Thanks Mere, I know what you mean but still its .4 more to lose.

It one of the best if not the best incentives when others notice. A pound overnight.nice one! Your gonna knock them dead at this do.x

don't forget how great you felt in that moment x

Harry
So glad you are receiving all the compliments as they are well deserved. :D
Mere x

:mad: i had two bbq chic wings. i hope its not fried. Grrrrrrr :flamingmad:

Not the end of the world after all chickens have very tiny wings. You would have more to worry about if it was albatros wings. :eek:
Mere x

Lol Mere :8855:

Hey while i was updating my signature i realised that i am 56lb down in total and that makes 4stones YEEHAA WHOOP WHOOP I M SO HAPPY. :wee::banana dancer::party0011::party0023:

Hi Harry,

That's great - well done on the total loss! You
Must feel great!!

i made the decision to do the advised 'low calorie week' as I am on week 4.

Thinking logically about last time I did the liquid TFR 100% for 16 weeks solid, i desperately need to learn to 'eat' smaller amounts and sensible.
I can not put the weight (and extra) back on.

I did a lot of research over the weekend on TFR, ketosis and re-read the exante website I feel a bit more clued up about the 3 diet plans now and the way you can incorporate the low cal low carb options with the exante products.

So without talking about it too much in detail : i've have had been having 2 shakes, A bar and a 200cal meal (protein and greens). I feel great!

I have quiet demanding work and long hours like you and For the 1st time I don't feel hungry or tempted to eat anything I shouldn't. i felt so full yesterday and today.

I am still in ketosis according to the sticks ... with the lovely bad breath!

I wonder if this might be better for me with such a big loss to achieve.

Obviously I am curious if/what I loose this week. I know this plan is a bit of trial and error with certain elements and it is different for everyone ...

The plan is that I will return to TFR next Monday.

Harry maybe you should consider having an extra pack or a low cal meal to prevent the temptation to eat anything else? Maybe not everyday, but those days you are tempted to reach for something you shouldn't like chicken wings??

Hope you are ok and nothing triggered you.
Take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW Harry. Congratulations.
Mere x

Thanks guys. It took nearly 7 months not that good aye.

Thanks guys. It took nearly 7 months not that good aye.
I don't agree with you. It is that good. Does not matter a whit how long it took. You did it and that is the important bit. :D

Mere x

Back