Harry's 2013 Diary...

Deffo totm Harry. It will come off soon enough :)

I hope so Marge. Good luck for your wi day hun.

Thanks Harry. I have another 2 sleeps to go :)

Today was quite a productive day.
I Spent the whole day in romford.
Bought quite a lot of stuff for father's day.
Really tired now. Exhausted + TOTM
Not looking forward for tomorrow's WI
I was 100% again but couldn't drink enough water.
Bed time now.Night night folks.

Night night. Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in.

Quick update 15s 2.1/2lbs
Had chocolate doughnut with coffee this morning.
Now off to work.
Yeah I am upset.i was so good and still not losing.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

I was checking my diary and I am really disgusted.
On 29th of April my weight was 213lbs
And today its11th of june my weight is 212lbs. 1lbs loss in 41days.
Grrr I don't know what to do.
Hubby's keep telling me to come off the diet and start exercising properly, eat only healthy food but in smaller portions.
At work people start giving me advice that I need to stop now.
I am not happy yet. I wsnt to lose more.
Only one problem I have I can't drink enough water. If I drink more then I can't run.i need practice for my race gor life.
Very very hard decision.
Unless I walk on that day. Or come off the diet and start running every day.

Totally your choice Harry :)

You are doing a lot of running lately so maybe something like Exante Simple Solution? Lots of healthy meals and more normality but still a pack and the support from the forum. Would miss you if you left but you need to think not what hubby, friends or work colleagues say... But what you want.

If I'm honest I would say stop TS as you have been trying with it for so so long and it's not fair on you anymore to keep fighting like this and getting down about it all. I think keeping on another plan of Exante is the way to go though, as we can all slip into bad habits if we lose support and the routine we have of something solid behind us.

You need more food. You are exercising more now and doing the Race For Life. I think the deprivation of this diet and low losses is what causes you to become fed up and have the odd doughnut or cupcake. You always soldier on trying your best month after month but it has been a long time now hun and it is not having a positive affect on you, making you unhappy sometimes and nobody wants that. If you were eating more then you wouldn't feel restricted and wouldn't rebel, I think it would be better for you to have normality back with eating. You could eat with your family then too and would feel even better, but of course i mean low carb high protein healthy WS type meals. You will still lose lots of weight too!

It must not be nice for you and your family with this long TS battle and if it were resulting in consistent nice losses then it would at least have been worth it but its not working for you, You are off and on up and down and I know how much you want to be healthy and reach goal. What do you want hun? Do what's best for you, We are all behind you xx

Thanks ED.
I was missing your post.
Welcome back ;-)

Thanks Harry! Keep us updated what you decide you want to do :)

Have a lovely day hun xx

Thanks ED.
Back from work and really exhausted.
I can't see myself running today.
It will be shred day today.
I had porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch. I think I will eat roast chicken and steamed veg for dinner. Lets see.
Now its shred time bring it on....

Well done on carrying on regardless it does however sound as though you maybe need to introduce a low carb high protein meal as well as having your packs so your energy levels and metabolism is constant. Sometimes a wee tweak is all that's needed to restart fat loss. I don't think a doughnut in the morning helps though Harry ;) xxx

Ha ha carrie you are so right it doesn't help.
I will give everything this time to achieve my goal.
I had roast chic with steamed veg now.
I am minimising my portions as well.
Hope you are having a good day.

Sounds great Harry well done xx

I completely agree with the post from ed- perhaps that would work best for you harry.

Enjoy all the training for race for life :)

That sounds great Harry. And what I am trying to do (except tonight:eek:).
Keep going Harry, it is a good plan, and it will work if you stick to it :)

Hi Harry if you are doing a lot of running your body is probably crying out for energy from food and may have gone into starvation mode. Just a thought. Do what you think is best for you.
Mere x

Thanks everyone for your post :)
Quick update then off to work :(
First news my training is finished and now I am waiting for my placement as a manager :D
They said maybe its for tills manager not a bakery manager :(
I don't mind as long as I get placement. :)
NOW todays weight check 15s 0.1/2lbs :D
Nearly there Nearly there. Oh I am so happy :wee: Thanks for your support everyone.
it was impossible without your support. Now off to work, I will check your diaries after work :D

OMG Harry sooooo close to 14s now sooooo close!! Do it do it do it! :D

I have faith in you, You can do this! Fab news on placement well done xx

Back