Harry's 2013 Diary...

:flowers:Happy Mothers day Harry x

Thanks Susie and same to you hun.
Perfect for me Lynn. We will do it together from tomorrow.

You're on Harry.

Lets do it Lynn :)
Happy Monday.

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time at the moment hon. Ok what about if you bulk cook? Make a large amount of something and portion it up so that you dont have to think about cooking for the family everyday? Or do you have a slow cooker? Then you could put the food on in the morning and let it cook all day and you will have something wholesome ready. Get the family to help out when they can too, dont allow them to leave everything for you to do, give them chores to do that will help you out.

Morning Harry, I'm restarting too. Good luck xx

Thanks for suggestions jael. I will do that.
Same to you giggle. Lets do it xxx

Hope you are having a good day Harry x

Thanks Susie. I am not 100% yet but I am in control.

Morning everyone. It will be 100% today. Yipppeeee weather is nice so water intake won't be a problem.
Wish me luck.

Hope today went to plan Harry x

Thanks ladies.
Yesterday went well planned.
Today's weight check 15s 8/3.4
I am not bothered about weight because I know eventually it will shift. Most of it is water weight and I am due for my periods.
So I think I will do one month TS.
Afterwards I will quit dieting and I will start calorie counting. I can't do this diet anymore. I will be happy with 14s.
Lets see fingers crossed xxx
I really want this to work this time.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

You are sounding very positive Harry. Good luck. x

Here's to the next month Harry. That will bring you within about a stone off your target anywy so not too much more to lose by calorie counting xx

Best of luck Harry I know exactly what you mean about switching - I'm thinking once these packs have gone I might do the same - it's so hard to keep restarting x

Thanks again ladies.
I am resisting the temptation.
Home alone and all I am thinking about is food. Really sad I know. I won't give it in. I will try to keep myself busy on minimins. Why its so hard nowdays. Last year this diet was so easy for me.
I am kind of sick of tastes and water consumption is my main enemy.
I am so looking forward to get into 14s then calorie counting. I hope it works for me this time.

Stop hoping and start telling yourself you can. Use mfp to scan and count every little bit that goes past those lips. It's a great tool for cal counting xxx

Hi Harry. Well done so far. Keep it up. The longer you do the easier it will become. I found it a lot easier last year too!

Back