Harry's 2013 Diary...

Not very good ladies I am on and off.
I am struggling to be honest. I don't want to lie myself. I think I need to quit my booze weekends. Tomorrow is a last world cup match then I will quit alcohol completely for one month. As u all know food is not my problem its alcohol.
Love all the support and encouragement I am getting from you guys.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hi Harry! I never though I could give up my weekend bottle of wine, but I haven't drunk for 5 weeks, and I'm going to a wedding today and not drinking either! It is possible, you can do it, and you will probably really surprise yourself and never go back to drinking as much as before, I know I don't plan to!

Good luck and it will certainly help with the weight loss!

Sorry to read that you're struggling Harry, it's an awful place to be in, I know as I've been there countless times. I think giving yourself the month break will help, don't know about you but the booze gets me twofold, I get the calories from the alcohol and then the calories from the bad (& many) food choices.

Enjoy the weekend and then give it your best shot xx

Try & knock it on the head Harry. That will clear the way for getting on track diet wise xx

Hi Harry. I'm struggling too. The main thing is to keep trying until it all clicks into place! We'll both get there.

Good Morning.
Restarting today as world cup is over sono more ggetting together and boozy nights.
Today's weight check =16s 4/0.5lbs
Absolutely positive this time.
wish me luck.
I m going to order bars today.

Good luck Harry. I'm back to TSing from tomorrow too x

Hope day one went well for you Harry, stick to it and you should have a great loss by next Monday - stay strong xx

Thanks katie. It wasn't 100% yesterday but today it will be 100% I m waiting for my bars delivery.
Here we go susie lets nail this down.

You can do it Harry - hope it's a good day for you xx

You are doing great. Enjoy your bars. X

Hope your bars have arrived Harry x

I've basically struggled since January, it's so hard until it clicks (or you get a fright that forces you to do it properly). My fright was being nearly 15 stone again and back in a size 18. But I'm in my 3rd week of this restart and doing fine. In fact I almost wish I wasn't going on holiday in 3.5 weeks so that I could just carry on to goal. Going away is going to derail things again, I know it.

U r so right there jael.
Bars have arrived I moso excited to give it a final push. Lets see fingers crossed xxx

Good luck Harry, we're all willing you on xx

Hi Harry. Good luck with your restart. I know you'll succeed!

Good luck harry :)

Thanks 100% day under my belt.

Well done Harry. x

Back