Hartley's Sugar Free Raspberry

1 syn per 20 calories

If there are 40 calories in it then there are 2 syns in it, simple as that :)

If there are 40 calories in it then there are 2 syns in it, simple as that :)

as I've been told when questioning the diet tips on this site before "it's not as simple as all that.. .d'uh" lol!!!

it's 1.5 according to the online guide. I would do a screen print for you, but that'd be illegal.

don't question the word of the God that is slimming world.

as I've been told when questioning the diet tips on this site before "it's not as simple as all that.. .d'uh" lol!!!

it's 1.5 according to the online guide. I would do a screen print for you, but that'd be illegal.

It is as simple as that. There are actually 32 calories in a sachet of sugar free jelly so yes 1.5 syns but yes also 1 syn for every 20 calories :)

It really is as simple as that. :) When there is no free food it is 1 syn per 20 calories. There is no free food in these jellies. So if they are 40 calories like the OP says they are 2 syns. If they are 32 calories like Patchwork says they are 1.5 syns.

Simples. :)

Thanks for that... I've been eating loads of them and not counted the syns but I've managed to lose 9.5 lb since 4 jan x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back